Invert mouse in Privateer?

I thought that there was an option in the game's settings. Besides that, I don't know. Anything you did with DOSBox would probably invert the mouse everywhere, making menus a real pain.

I think the games settings (Options) allow you to choose mouse, joystick, or keyboard, unless I'm missing something (which is very possible), but not beyond that

Invert mouse isnt a common option outside of FPS games, and it was less common still back in the 90s. DOSbox.conf doesnt seem to have an option, VOGONS is silent on the subject. I think you're out of luck unless you are willing to add such an option to DOSbox yourself. Or simply learn to fly with out the inverted mouse.

well actually. . . .I think the mouse IS inverted when you fly. So you don't want it to be inverted. And, to tell ya the truth, I remember back in the day, I just got used to it, and that is the reason why to this day, all my games I invert the mouse. I have Privateer to thank.

[EDIT]Oh, and unfortunately I am so clueless when it comes to DosBox, or changing settings like that, I cannot help you[/EDIT]

I thought that there was an option in the game's settings. Besides that, I don't know. Anything you did with DOSBox would probably invert the mouse everywhere, making menus a real pain.

No Wing Commander games have an "invert" option. It wasn't until after Privateer that any alternate flight mode options were added. It will probably be a DOSBox option someday.

Back