Intresting

I almost had a panic attack when I saw my callsign in there, but then I realised that's the way it worked. Why does every commander need to have such a dismal attitude?

Well, if you define what you mean by 'dismal attitude', I can explain why it's there.

Well, to be honest, since I've played so little of it, I've read even less - I've only had time to skim read at the moment, but it seems the guy - Daniels - wasn't very happy. I'll get back to you once I've played/read more. Probably after my exams.

Well, his carrier is heading for the scrapyard, and word has it that there's an alien invasion taking place... what's he supposed to be happy about? :p

Sorry, but so are my exams! I haven't and will not touch UE again until they're over. Speaking of which, I should be out of here. I'm going home. (Of course, I'll read it thoroughly later, so don't shout at me. :()

Without the fiction you dont understand a damn thing!!!!

Also I liked the Callsign-thing in the fiction. Every one liked it!!

I thing it should be better to write down our names too, so the fiction would have the complete name/surname/callsign of us!

Maybe in the next UE ?

Nope. The name needs to remain ours, so that people in the game can call you by your name - in-game stuff can't be forced to use whatever the player puts in.

Bleh, I wish people would quit shouting at me. :( I said I'll read it eventually. I played a couple of missions first, and skimmed the fiction afterwards, so you can very well understand the basics of what's going on, just not every little gritty detail, that's all.

Back