Imperial Icon

Eleazar

Rear Admiral
Does anyone know where I ould get the Kilrathi Imperial Icon (WCIII not WCIV)?
The bigger the better :)

Eleazar

kilrathi.jpg

Not sure which one you wanted -- this is the Imperial symbol.

Last edited by a moderator:
OUAAAH!! This is the one you find on the wing of Prince Thrakhath's ship...

I know, 'cause in my comic the Prince's Bloodfang had that drawing painted on its side...

Ahhh... good old cartoonng days... :)

[Edited by mpanty on 03-06-2001 at 17:38]

Jepp - that's it.

Thx.
I'm wondering if there are any other pics of different (or better) quality.
I need most exact images, 'cos I'm planning a signetring to be made by a goldsmith. :)
Call me weird, but I really like this icon...

Eleazar

That'd be pretty cool. Even cooler (and far more expensive) a ring with that symbol inset in rubies or garnets. Oooooh...

Na, I though about gems but I dismissed this idea 'cos it wouldn't be an real signetring anymore (and I don't want the ring to be made in gold, platinum or paladium - that'd be too expensive) :)

Yeah, that is a pretty good idea -- let us know how you go about getting it made (at least send pictures for the CIC!:)).

As for a higher quality version -- that's a scan from the CCG card-backs, so it's probably the nicest source (I can do it in higher res, but it won't affect it much)... everything else would be blurry in-game shots (or black and white manual scans).

It doesn't matter if it's black an' white 'cos I just need the right dimensions for the ring - so if you got them bigger (or in higher res) don't hesitate.

Eleazar

Well, I can scan it at like 1200 dpi... but I'll need an e-mail address to send it to, since it'll be several megs (G)

"Several Megs"...

You know a method to send emails which are more than 1.5 Megs in space, Bandit??
(1.5 Mb is the max. amount allowed by Yahoo! for example...)

Please tell me... :)

I was hoping he'd have a pop account of some sort -- generally your ISP will let you have 5-20 megs of space for e-mail (G) (Or I can transfer it over AIM... or IRC or ICQ or something).

If thats the Imperial symbol, that would make the four pointed star (like nato's) the ConFed emblem.

That being said, the five pointed star with the sword would be the navy/spaceforce emblem (as seen in Tolwyn's office in WC3), does that mean that the the stroke emblem seen in Victory Streak is the Kilrathi Naval emblem?

The four pointed star is Confed's symbol -- it's on the flag. The sword-in-star is the war-era Combined Forces symbol.

The red-claw emblem in Victory Streak is the nar Kiranka's symbol (Kiranka literally means Red Claw).

Hmm, according to the CCG the symbol which is also on the back of the cards is some kind of religious symbol. One of the Kilrathi medals that looks like this is called "Icon of Sivar". Perhaps it is the equivalent to the christian cross.

Back