I'm offline on Sunday

Concordia

Swabbie
Banned
Hacker's made this contest to see how many pages they can deface... The goal was to deface 6,000 websites.

I'm getting the hell offline while that happens.

It was traced to a Long Island woman who denies all knowledge of this event!

-Concordia

Yeah, really, what does you going offline that day have anything to do with it?

ChrisReid said:
Yeah, really, what does you going offline that day have anything to do with it?

I think hes saying that hes gonna avoid going online so he dosent run the chance of being hacked by them.... :rolleyes:

Ladies and Gentlemen, this has been a test, of the Emergency Assclown System. Had this been an ACTUAL Assclown, all people with common sense would have pooled together and post harsh criticism to said assclown. As it is, only 3 were needed.

IPhoenixI said:
I think hes saying that hes gonna avoid going online so he dosent run the chance of being hacked by them.... :rolleyes:

What the LOAF is that supposed to mean? :( It's a "web page defacement contest." Aside from the fact that it's not actually gonna happen, what does webpage defacement have to do with personal individual hacking (aside from that also not really happening).

ChrisReid said:
What the LOAF is that supposed to mean? :( It's a "web page defacement contest." Aside from the fact that it's not actually gonna happen, what does webpage defacement have to do with personal individual hacking (aside from that also not really happening).

:confused: Uhh no I never said I belived that it would happend or that it would be a threat to anyone. I was just saying what I though Concordia was trying to put out.

Back