I'm New

TopGun

Vampire Ace
Hello All, I'm new to the forum

Go ahead laugh at the Newbie.

Just like to say, hello, and see you around

btw how do I load up my Picture for my sig?

welcome, welcome. One of my favorite movies has decided to start posting on my favorite board. What strange times we live in :p

I'm surprised that name wasn't taken already, you're lucky.

Thank you All

About my Screen Name, TopGun was always my Callsign in the Wing Commander games

Greetings...

I'm Arvin Nathanael Chandra,
otherwise known as TheFraix down here.

If you'd like to search a thread titled 'WC Affected our lives' you can learn a bit more about how the game series Wing Commander brought such an effect to many people and lives, including mine.

Anyway welcome aboard, TopGun!

I'm with Mav here Fraix, your intentions are good, but posting your name on the Internet can be very dangerous.

To TopGun, greetings. I hope we can all help you to the next tier of enlightenment while you post here. LOL, j/k! Have fun (and be sure to stick to those rules from those touchy *cough*moderators*cough*)!

Originally posted by Wulf
I'm with Mav here Fraix, your intentions are good, but posting your name on the Internet can be very dangerous.
Yeah, because there are all sorts of psychos out there just waiting to call you by your real name. And then you will lose your soul! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Wulf

Yeah, that's why I always just use my callsign.. ChrisReid. But poor Fraix is doomed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ChrisReid
Yeah, that's why I always just use my callsign.. ChrisReid. But poor Fraix is doomed!

HaHa! I have discovered your true name ChrisReid! Now you will be doomed! I am sending my minions to kill you, Bob Johnson of San Francisco California...

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I guess I applied to the Fan directory a long while ago and I just didn´t re-send my data when the CIC staff asked.... Can I still do that?

Originally posted by Starkey
No, I guess I applied to the Fan directory a long while ago and I just didn´t re-send my data when the CIC staff asked.... Can I still do that?

Yeah, we updated the fan directory for the birthday and were only able to go back so far for submissions. I have yet to do a post-birthday update, but would like to soon.. so go ahead and resend your submission.

Originally posted by Quarto
Yeah, because there are all sorts of psychos out there just waiting to call you by your real name. And then you will lose your soul! :rolleyes:

Hey, I've been using my real name for quite sometime on this board and I haven't lost anything yet.

"What, did your parents not like you or something?"

:p

TopGun, you of all people on this board should have recognized the line in my previous post ;)

Back