I'm new here, and I'm glad to see a WC community

Firebird

Spaceman
I'm a WC fan. Although I'm not as knowledgeable as some of you are, I have played and throughouly enjoyed:

WC1
WC2 (secret ops missions too)
WCP (Secret Ops too)

I also have played Privateer and Privateer Richtous Fire, and also Privateer 2. I love the storyline and the entire universe.

I hope to partake in your discussions.

Hey I forgot about the Novels.

I have Freedom Flight, Fleet Action (the best), and Heart of the Tiger.

I've read them all and love them.

Originally posted by Firebird
I'm a WC fan. Although I'm not as knowledgeable as some of you are, I have played and throughouly enjoyed:

WC1
WC2 (secret ops missions too)
WCP (Secret Ops too)

I also have played Privateer and Privateer Richtous Fire, and also Privateer 2. I love the storyline and the entire universe.

I hope to partake in your discussions.

For a real treat, get WC 3 (avail. on EA's "Gold Classics" line),and WC4 (rare)!:)

Hi there, any relation to the Firekkans? ;)
Just remember ONE thing, don't upset the man that calls himself Baron Loaf. Or TC. Or Kris. Or...

welcome, I remember when I first joined in here. Anyway here is some advice:
1. never argue with LOAF
2. be very very polite to LOAF
3. Never piss off LOAF
4. never leave things open to missunderstanding by LOAF
5. don't even bother to reply to a CHIP topic, he is just crazy

ehehe, CHIP.

Vaguely remember the name... where's he gone anyway... banned, or just disappeared... or found himself a new alias.
*cough*sounds familiar.

Originally posted by akashra
ehehe, CHIP.

Vaguely remember the name... where's he gone anyway... banned, or just disappeared... or found himself a new alias.
*cough*sounds familiar.

Chip makes a few topics, gets made fun of, dissapears, and then resurfaces in around 2 months

So by that, he should be coming back, right about.... now :p I really can't remember much of him though... just the name. Maybe he's just lurking atm :)

Originally posted by Napoleon
welcome, I remember when I first joined in here. Anyway here is some advice:
1. never argue with LOAF
3. Never piss off LOAF
4. never leave things open to missunderstanding by LOAF
5. don't even bother to reply to a CHIP topic, he is just crazy
I should add to that:
6. When explaining the WC universe, LOAF is always right. Even when he says continuity errors aren't really continuity errors at all :rolleyes:
I found that out the hard way, by starting a thread on continuity.

Permission to come aboard granted!

Originally posted by Napoleon
Anyway here is some advice:
1. never argue with LOAF
3. Never piss off LOAF
4. never leave things open to misunderstanding by LOAF
That's usually also valid with all admins and moderators... though number 2 should be valid with anyone... :)

Damnit there are no pilgrims in the WC games timeline, the kats aren't green and furless, maniac isn't a wizz with the women, the Tigers Claw isn't shaped like a submarine, the rapier isn't like 3m long, Bossman doesn't die before we get there so I shall never accept LOAFs views on their being no continuity errors :)
But its not just the film, does Paladin have blonde or brown hair, same goes for maniac

The point is it depends on you how you seperate the games, there is no right or wrong answer, the thing to remember when talking to LOAF is that there IS a right answer and its his :)

Personally I group all the games and non Telep books together in terms of timeline, take WC3>P for the appearances and say 1+2 was color limitations (haven't decided on P1 yet) and the Movie and Telep novels are something seperate

Don't kill me LOAF, like I said its just the way I view it :)

Welcome!
Just behave the normal way (if you don't step on people's feet with it). Nobody here expects you to kiss anyone's ***. :) That is including staff members' ones.
Just be yourself and behave like that. Respect people's opinions and people will (mostly) accept you. You get what you've give. So have fun. *g*

Back