I'm back......

Has Fraix missed anything?

• Yep... where the heck has he been all this week?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope... nothing much happened

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Who's Fraix?

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFraix

Vice Admiral
Boy!

Last week was so hectic...

1 been busy with my campaign at campus...,
2 refining and publishing my indonesian sci-fi bulletin...
3 buying new strings for my classical guitar...
4 finishing my hybrid composition...
5 calling my friends
6 hmmm... one? two? three? whatever...
7 getting some rest

So... have I miss anything not funny here in the CIC?

So far only 0 voted on YES,
1 on NO,
and 5 claims to not know me.

Well... only 1 out of 5, compared to the (sbdy give me a statistic here pls)

For Your Information,
I'm Arvin... an 21 yr old Indonesian who spent 6 years of early childhood at the States, who then came back to Indonesia without forgetting the English. I love guitar, computer games (WC always have a place in my heart) and am studying psychology too at this moment.

I once started the thread "WC Affected Our Lives" sometime around 2001 and the responses were pretty good and very much helped my study of relationships between games, gamers, non-gamers and the media.

So you two (Delta_Strife & TCSTigersClaw),
I've seen your posts but haven't had the change to be acquainted with you.

I would say 'pleasure to be acquainted with you' but then we've never met, we've never interacted directly... and we.. huh hmm... huh...
we never played WC together.

--------------
"Who are you?" Vorlon philosophy
"What do you want?" Shadow philosophy

58 views and not a single one bothered to fill in the poll or add a post to this thread?

Hey guess what? I've just seen a copy of Freelancer's and WCKS in one place!

I can't wait for Freelancer to come out. I loved Starlancer. Welcome Back TheFraix, I know we've never met (or have we?), but hey, just being polite.

You saw a copy of Freelancer? Now we know where you've been all week: the very distant future.

Ok, Back to the Future, everyone! Da-da-daaah-dada-da-da-da-daah dada-da-da-daa-daa-dada-daaaah!

Cheesy movies... But they've got Tom Wilson, everybody cry out in joy.

Actually :p
I was just going to write
"I've just seen a copy of Freelancer's and WCKS's screenshots in my picture folders." :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't diss Back to the Future MM. Tom Wilson was also in the PC/PS2 game Star Trek: Elite Force, as Crewman Rick Biessman

Mmf, now I can't change it into something more appropriate... Oh well, I didn't mean to critisize it MUCH. Only enough to say they aren't the very best movies ever...

Topic has been changed

Due to some misinterpretations of TheFraix's recent posts regarding Freelancer and WCKS, the topic of this thread had been changed (would've been changed into...) BACK TO THE FUTURE regarding the movie, not that any of us been going back from the future.

Thank you.

Re: Topic has been changed

Originally posted by TheFraix
Due to some misinterpretations of TheFraix's recent posts regarding Freelancer and WCKS, the topic of this thread had been changed (would've been changed into...) BACK TO THE FUTURE regarding the movie, not that any of us been going back from the future.

Thank you.

Manure, I hate manure! :eek:

After looking back over these past year...

I don't think I've had the time to finish any single WC game!

I played a bit of WC1 KS.. just till mission two
I showed up WC3 at my cousin's computer (which failed to exit back to Win98se properly)
I read thru the WC manuals and even the horrible Confederation Guide...
Read a bit of 'Freedom Flight' during my private time in the john.

but nothing much new related to WC has been regain.

Why!?

it's that stupid thing called *real life*. It took me like a month to finish the WC series. Usually takes me a week or two.

Why don't you make like a tree and get outa here

I can't remember how long it took me to complete WC 1

Back