I'm back.

Ah, good.
smile.gif
Now I can shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back. I am told you may be able to help for the problem in my 'Privateer and Lockups. Please help - any suggestions would be appreciatted.

Thanks,
Oldun

Ah, yes. Good ole wizard...
Too bad they killed him off
frown.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Stinger, thx for the reply for Privateer Lockups. Did what you said and it still locks. Any more suggestions?

Thanks,
Oldun

Weasel was a neat character. I can't remember what happened to him - certainly, most of his merchandise was lying around for the taking, but I can't remember seeing a corpse. And with someone like Weasel, no corpse can mean only one thing
smile.gif

Weasel? Damn, been playing no regret too much. The only rebels to survive the massacre were Ely, who was still in prison and Brooks who escaped after Vargas tried to set her up. Wizard found out Vargas was the WEC spy and was able to pass the info on to Brooks before Vargas shot him (Brooks tells you this in a cutscene I believe) Weasel was not a Resistance member, he only supplied weapons so he wasn't on the base all the time so it's very well possible he and baby escaped/were not there when the shit hit the fan. I want Crusader: no mercy dammit! stupid EA execs...
mad.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Back