if you could design a wing commander game

Hey, you could still have the sexy wingman, like in P2, you just don't have to give a rats ass wheather they survive the fight, plenty fish in the sea.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Yeah, Lev got some regardless of whether or not his wingmen survived.

the lucky bastard ;) wait i take that back :p

unless of course its with the dead wingwoman but im just being sick.

[Edited by $tormin on 04-26-2001 at 20:32]

Actually, I never paid attention, but did you still have to pay your wingman, if they died, that would be cool: finish a mission, then callously turn your guns on your loyal servants!! HAHAHAHA!!!! ;)

Too bad....
Another option that could be included in a possible new Priv/WC game: the ability to hire more than one wingman, for those truly difficult missions, although they solved that problem partly in P2 with the Nuke'em

But if you want to baby sitter a ship with a nuke you will destroy that ship, like the team of futbol or something mission in P2

[Edited by Ghost on 04-26-2001 at 23:26]

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Quarto if you get rid of that kitten, please tell me how you did it. PLEASE!
Actually, you know, the kitten kinda grows on you... it's the unicorn that I wanna get rid of! :)

Originally posted by Darth Roel
Actually, I never paid attention, but did you still have to pay your wingman, if they died, that would be cool: finish a mission, then callously turn your guns on your loyal servants!! HAHAHAHA!!!! ;)

Off topic, but I did that in that old AD&D game "Pool of Radiance." Hire NPCs with powerfull items, arrange for them to get buthered, and then loot the corpses. Here's hoping Pool of Radiance II includes that feature. :D

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Raptor
Off topic, but I did that in that old AD&D game "Pool of Radiance." Hire NPCs with powerfull items, arrange for them to get buthered, and then loot the corpses. Here's hoping Pool of Radiance II includes that feature.
Hehehe, you ever played the Ishar series? There was lots and lots of hireable NPCs there, and you actually had the option of killing them (after you've hired them). My brother used to love cleaning out the various taverns... ;)

Originally posted by Quarto
Quarto if you get rid of that kitten, please tell me how you did it. PLEASE!
Actually, you know, the kitten kinda grows on you... it's the unicorn that I wanna get rid of! :)

Never saw that one. Only the kitten. But I do not like cats... .
Thanks Loaf, I'll try that.

The kitten's gone... no, wait, that's not right. I'm gone :). The kitten's still there, but I'm somewhere else, where the kitten can't reach me...

(yah, as usual I am in need of sleep :))

Pah, sleep is sth for nancies... . hmm, no that's not right. Actually I like it to sleep a lot (I just don't do it very often) and since I am a powerful warrior, sleep is sth for real men.
mpanty, I thought you were through weith exams for the time being...

And Q, there is no escape. That kitten will get you, me, all of us. Resistance is futile. :)

BTW, it is 1.00 am in Germany. Not a trace of sleepiness...chrchrrr <snort>

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 04-30-2001 at 18:55]

mpanty, I thought you were through with exams for the time being...
Well yeah... but for the past two weeks not much sleep for mpanty... :)

Back