If there was another 2nd WC movie/film....

3rd Fleet-
Defended Earth at the Battle of Terra. Included the TCS Ark Royal, TCS Lexington, TCS Leyte Gulf, TCS Moskva, TCS Roger Young, TCS Saratoga, TCS Verdun, TCS Agamemnon, TCS Ajax, TCS Behemoth, TCS Coventry, TCS Dornier, TCS Achilles, TCS Louis B. Puller, TCS Victory, and Sheffield.
Home Base: Torgo System.

4th Fleet-
Decimated by a Kilrathi attack in 2654. Included the TCS Kobe, TCS Iwo, TCS McClellan and the TCS Vanguard.
Home Base: Pegasus Naval Base, Dakota System.

6th Fleet-
Decimated by a Kilrathi attack in 2667.
Home Base: Midgard System, Deneb Sector.

7th Fleet-
Fleet attacked by the Kilrathi in 2634. 70 ships, including the TCS Antilles, TCS Belarus, TCS Coral Sea, TCS Girbaltar, TCS Java, TCS Malta, TCS Soryu and the TCS Concordia.
Home Base: Alexandria Station, McAuliffe System.

9th Fleet-
Home Base: Sirius System.

14th Fleet-
Fleet in charge of the 2nd Enigma Campaign. Included the TCS Concordia and the TCS Agincourt. Included the TCS Concordia, TCS Agincourt, TCS Barnicket Light, TCS Beacontree, TCS Bedford Falls, TCS Carraway, TCS Chippewa, TCS Fallstaff, TCS Mitchell Hammock, TCS Oregon, TCS Rigeria, TCS Scrimshaw, TCS Talmud, TCS Tricaliber, TCS Fosubius, TCS Alcatraz, TCS Austin, TCS Beowulf, TCS Bracher, TCS Cahallier, TCS Centurion, TCS Tiger's Claw, TCS Toacka, TCS Walleyer, TCS William TEll and TCS Windmar.
Home Base: Novaya Kiev System, Enigma Sector.

Task Force 3-
Task Force mentioned by Admiral Banbridge at the end of Action Stations.

Task Force 19-

Task Force 21-
Group commanded by Admiral Dayan. Included the TCS Ark Royal, the TCS North Carolina, the TCS Yorkshire and the TCS Masada.
Home Base: Tangier System.

Task Force 23-
First battle group to engage the Kilrathi after the declaration of war.
Home Base: Facin Sector.

Task Force 42-

Task Force 45-
Task Force group which included the TCS Concordia and TCS Tarawa during Operation Red Three.

DesRon2-
Part of the 3rd Fleet. Mentioned in Fleet Action.

DesRon3-
Part of the 3rd Fleet. Commanded by Mike Polowski.

DesRon67-
Destroyer squadron commanded by Jason Bondarevsky. Included the TCS Coventry.

Loaf, I am weary of letting you anywhere near my screenplay because I'm sure you could find many discrepencies in the plot ;)

It'd be nice to see a movie made with 3dsmax finished. THere've been some. A collaboration perhaps? Personally I've used this program very little, and the only thing I did, was make a Kilrathi (I think it was a dreadnought, or something very big) do a fly-by

I have an online friend (who I have rambled about WC to many times) who expressed a small interest in experimenting with space shots. He has TrueSpace.

Although, he is a big Star Wars fan ;)

Back