If a new WC was made, should it be based on the movie or current game series?

Originally posted by Pedro
Lelapinmechant I'm beggining to think this has more to do with having spent 90% in school, and groups are formed and people in certain groups don't 'admit' to certain intrests *curses at high school*, eh never was one to deny when I could be wrong (problem with LOAFs arguments is they were arguing against something I wasn't saying)

I don't undertsand. Did I not admit to liking chess or anime? Are you implying that I'm some comic-book guy from the simpsons with no friends? Are you saying I'm some kind of over-worked nerd, huh? Are ya? Am I cursed at high school?! Huh?! That's it, you've just commited the biggest crime of all...
YOU HURT THE BUNNY'S FEELINGS!
hope you're proud of yourself, ya big meany...

I don't undertsand. Did I not admit to liking chess or anime? Are you implying that I'm some comic-book guy from the simpsons with no friends? Are you saying I'm some kind of over-worked nerd, huh? Are ya? Am I cursed at high school?! Huh?! That's it, you've just commited the biggest crime of all...
YOU HURT THE BUNNY'S FEELINGS!
hope you're proud of yourself, ya big meany...

LOL no I'm not saying that at all, firstly I think the stereotype that "nerds" don't have friends is perpetuated by the people who take the piss out of them since obviously in their eyes "nerds" don't count as friends, just people like them.
But I would say that in the Grammar school I went to until I was 16 people were seperated EXACTLY like in one of those dodgy teen dramas however with huge seperations between the various groups at 16-18 the school I went to wasn't so bad but was seperated by assigned stereotypes slightly but I'd really say not too badly.

Originally posted by Pedro

LOL no I'm not saying that at all, firstly I think the stereotype that "nerds" don't have friends is perpetuated by the people who take the piss out of them since obviously in their eyes "nerds" don't count as friends, just people like them.

Oh, okay...
so I'm a nerd, am I?
Huh!

Anyhoo, what's ironic is that I'm actually a "jock". Soccer, wrestling, and running. I'm more a jock/actor/writer than a tech nerd. Still, people come to me when their computers break, soooooo...

No I don't actually believe in nerds, jocks etc hence the " " but you got me off on a tagent as so frequently happens, peope are who they are, LOAF brought in stereotypes like that, I was just talking about intelligence which except in very extreme cases doesn't effect who you are.

I'd like to see a continuation of the war with the Bug race. I liked those ship designs, they look almost organic. You could create all kinds of designs for that race. Also, they spent too much time developing the characters in Prophecy to just drop them. If there is another Wing Commander, it'll probably continue developing on these new characters.

They look organic because... they are organic! ;) As opposed to biological.

I, too, would like a continuation of the Nephilim conflict (waa, no Strike Team :(), but you'd have to have an announcement of a new WC game before you get any choice in that department.

if a new wing commander was made I think that the games should focus on the WCP crew, and the TV show should develop the visual style we seen in the movie, but should also focus on something different than the tiger(s) claw.

Originally posted by Conrad
if a new wing commander was made I think that the games should focus on the WCP crew, and the TV show should develop the visual style we seen in the movie, but should also focus on something different than the tiger(s) claw.
I agree with nearly all of that except the movie visuals. The Kilrathi didnt have fur, either that or they looked like they just had a bath. The Rapier could've been done better though.

hey i agree with u, I said "develop", the kilrathi where quite fankly awful and I didn't like the fighter designs for the rapier and the broadsword, but I reckon if they made it look more futurisitic looking (like getting rid of those horrible BBC keyboards etc.) i reckon it would be a lot better visually. dont you think?

Originally posted by Conrad
hey i agree with u, I said "develop", the kilrathi where quite fankly awful and I didn't like the fighter designs for the rapier and the broadsword, but I reckon if they made it look more futurisitic looking (like getting rid of those horrible BBC keyboards etc.) i reckon it would be a lot better visually. dont you think?
BBC keyboards? I only saw the film once, (Thank Sivar :) ) But yea making the ships actually like the game ones is a good step. Also giving the kitties fur.

Yeah they should evolve the movie visuals... except use the games fighters, oh and carriers, kilrathi shouldn't be green oh and the carrier interiors modern like in the games.....

to hell with it forget the movie the games were where it was at :D

I didn't say keep the actors, anyway i doubt there will be any new offical WC games unless this TV series is a sucess...

Back