Iam Back

Joker

Spaceman
You all know that Iam the best. But i´ve got a little question (like ever). If you must decide, wich WC Character did you like more. The boring Colonel Christopher "Maverick" Blair or the perfect Todd "Maniac" Marshall.

------------------
When you must ejected, then you know that you have met the Joker

LOL, hey hotshot you have a grammatical error in your sig.
smile.gif

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

[This message has been edited by MadDog243 (edited January 07, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry about it, welcome.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Joker-Three words...suicidal tactics master
smile.gif

------------------
WiLDD KaRDD

UBW-5th Fleet-Black Ops

WiLDD KaRDD's quote of the day...
"Who's more foolish...the fool, or the one who follows the fool?"-Obi Wan Kenobi

I really can't think about Maniac without Blair. Maniac really needs a counterpart to survive, someone to joke about and be a "friend" at the same time. I can't think about Maniac alone. So I liked both caracters.

And I really think Maniac and Casey wasn't a very good combination...

biggrin.gif

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

i HATE maniacs "never obey orders unless i feel like it" attitude
i always thought of him as a comic releaf (spelling?) for the game
expecially since in real life he would be court marshalled for disobaying orders or taking dumb risks

Of course Maniac was comic relief... He's the wacky sidekick that all heros need...

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Comic relief...
biggrin.gif

I loved to see Maniac get creamed by Dekker...
Or to see Maniac's disability on operating a comm console...
Or to see Maniac touch the Helm and tilt the ship...

biggrin.gif

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

"I've had all you girls." Yeah Maniac was a funny guy, but when I think of Wing Commander I think of Blair.

As for Lance "Frosty" Casey. I wish that little bastard would die!!!

--------
One day midgets will rule the world...

lol

The storyline had a 'perk' in it, call it a writer's perk. Maniac Marshal is basically reliant on Blair. In a way... it's almost Vice-Versa sometimes.

Oh, and it is not ejected, but eject
wink.gif

------------------
"To take one step forward, you must look back three steps... and walk forward while looking back... "

Flying with Maniac as wingman was always a suicide mission. The fewer enemy ships around the higher the risk of getting fried by friendly fire!
smile.gif

In WC1 I shot down Maniac on purpose once because every time I was about to finish a mission he used to fire at me (can't remember which mission it was).

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

Maniac's Role is kind of like the show Seinfeld. Seinfeld doesn't play that much of a major role, and the other characters are equally as funny. Although, If Seinfeld wasn't there I don't think the show could have worked.

------------------
Peace cannot be kept by force, it must be achieved through understanding.

I like Maniac the most. Best wingman I ever had. I´ve always assumed that Blair and Maniac are friends, altough neither one wants to admit it.

------------------
The time is near.
There are 357 days remaining.

Atum: George as always my favorite careactor.

No Regret: Kinda makes you wonder.
wink.gif

I don't need a wingman who follows orders, just one that keeps a few of the bad guys busy. But that's just me.

------------------
The time is near.
There are 350 days remaining.

I´m with stupid
|
V

I'm stupid.
frown.gif

Cannon fodder is always useful.

--------------
You might be a redneck if...You hammer bottle caps into the frame of your front door to make it look nice.

Not particularly, no, but nothing you do ever reaches stellar heights on my approval scale.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

Back