I want to play Standoff too

Icefire69

Spaceman
Well after a long time of total Wing Commando absence i happen to find your Mod.

Only problem is, none of the 4 Download works, CIC FTP dosn't start, CIC HTTP stops about a minute, the third dosn't work at all(Wingnet), and the last you need to register. Are there any other mirrors i missed? Looked on the Forum already, but had no luck :(

Greeting,
Icefire69

Both CIC mirrors seem to be working for me... maybe someone from the CIC staff could help you get them to work?

Well, even if you really can't get either of them to work, registering at boomtown isn't much of a hassle, in the worst case scenario. And thanks for pointing out about the broken link too, I'll check what's up with it.

" registering at boomtown isn't much of a hassle"

Well it is a hassle, but i got it to work :cool:

Thank you for the quick respones can't wait for the D/L to finish.

Have a nice, Morning,Day,Evening,Night.

Glad it worked out, even if not in the way you'd prefer it too. :p

Feel free to post to these forums whenever you need any help.

People download huge files from FTP and HTTP all the time. If the transfer stopped after a while, it's probably something on your end. Your browser's temporary directory being full can halt a large download. Use a download manager like Getright.

Icefire69, is it possible that you used a DL Manager that splits the file into multiple segments while downloading in order as to speed up the process by downloadin multiple streams at the same time? If so you will notice that many servers will ban you fairly quickly as does the CiC FTP one. Not sure about the HTTP one.

Didn't use D/L Manager.

Don't know whats wrong, well i got it now, and just have to Say, Thank you for bringing back Wing Commander to us (though it has his flawss)

Back