I think everyone needs to settle down

Originally posted by mpanty
I am in the top5 postcount ranking though (which I know, can be reset

That just means that you talk a lot. The elders are the people who've been here the longest.

Originally posted by mpanty

Who are these elders? :p
I am in the top5 postcount ranking though (which I know, can be reset ;) )...

The Origin CZ veterans: LOAF and ace. The rest of you are kids. ;)

The top ten posters? Well it'd have to be the Major Generals (Quarto, LeHah, et al) and LOAF. If that doesn't make 10 then you can lump in Bob McDob, IIRC a Lieutenant General.

Top Ten

#1 - Bandit LOAF - 7,200
#2 - Quarto - 5,322
#3 - Wedge009 - 4,466
#4 - TC - 3,468
#5 - mpanty - 3,401
#6 - Earthworm - 3,290
#7 - Mekt-Hakkikt - 3,007
#8 - Supdon 3 - 2,727
#9 - Ghost - 2,637
#10 - Lehah - 2,398

Originally posted by Col.Dom

Dude, you are totally not gay :rolleyes:

Couldja' feel the sarcasm!? GWA HA!! Just kidding!! I would never be so mean... maybe ;)

Hmmm... and of course, being called gay is the most insulting thing one could ever experience. I mean, we wouldn't want anyone's machismo threatened or anything...

That's not true at all. Being called a Freespace fan is the most insulting thing one could ever experience.

Originally posted by Lelapinmechant

Hmmm... and of course, being called gay is the most insulting thing one could ever experience. I mean, we wouldn't want anyone's machismo threatened or anything...

Well, maybe you should go back to my original post and see how I quasi-edited Skyfire's post.

Originally posted by TC
I am the very model of the modern major general...
I'm in pirates of penzance! I'm the Police Sargent-- due to the fact that I have the lowest voice around(I'm as low as they come... hehe...)

Originally posted by Wedge009
I'm still waiting to join that elusive super-secret 5000-post club. Heh, heh, that was an odd thread indeed. :)

What thread?

Back