I need WC materials for 3d models

$tormin

Vice Admiral
For my school project im doing a WCish spacebattle scene and the materials i made frankly suck. so i need help.
thanks.

I had cut a snippet off one of the pictures in the ship database then tiled it. now my ship looks like a black blob. so i tried to set the tiling to low and it looks like a grey blob. I need a picture i can get a good material off of or a pre done material for 3ds max.

Most of the WC models in existence are 3DS. Which bums me out, but should be great for you. What class is this for?

Its for my beginners comp animation class. i dont need models i allready made some model and don't need anymore. all i need are some large bitmaps or jpegs to make the proper materials from or pre done materials. i will try posting some pics tommorow if i can figure out how to sign up for and use one of those online photo servaces

I can put a few pics of yours on my Geocities space to save you the trouble. Just eMail the pics to me at c_blair91@hotmail.com

Hey stormin!

If you want, just sign up for some web space. Get one of those unlimithed places like dreameater.com If you want, I'll post em to my account and set you up with a secondary page. Only thing is, the pictures have to be less than 600k I believe.

my problems not really server space. my isp must be screwed, it says that my pictures are 18mb when they are really 30kb. Im trying to fix it and i had called tech support and sent a complaint to telus. but since they are the only isp in town with reasonable prices the servace sucks. and cable costs about $80 a month :(
DSL is coming in about 2 years hopefully so im getting that :)

Back