I need divine assistance (or Christians)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob McDob said:
Yo, if he said "Creationism is a valid scientific principle", then he'd have to relearn what Science is.

Man if i ever say or believe anything like that i hope someone shoots me.

Just so you understand my point a bit better.

He was referrin' to the adjective "devout" in yer post, I believe.

Yes. And "follower". No offence Z but
(learning physics) --/-> (understand science)
(understanding science/being a scientist) --/-> (don't believe in God)
(having scientists who firmly believe in their religion) --/-> (those religions are more valid)

Man if i ever say or believe anything like that i hope someone shoots me.

Don't worry about that! :D

dextorboot said:
Yeah dude, those are all real funny. Everytime I think about cats I just can't stop laughing. Go God, what a riot. Woohoo.

Point being that all the things listed are either ripe targets for humor (think of the book "101 Uses For A Dead Cat", for example), or else contain much humor in themselves (the CZ)...

Preacher said:
Funny?, mebbe, but ironically enuff, the two I quoted you about above are made quite clear in Genesis...

I find irony very funny. Also, life and stupidity :)

Stop insulting MY beliefs. How dare you insult the great scientists of history by pointing out flaws in your.... oh nevermind, I'm not as good at this as Preacher.

¿cuáles son usted los willys que hablan?

Preacher said:
Point being that all the things listed are either ripe targets for humor (think of the book "101 Uses For A Dead Cat", for example), or else contain much humor in themselves (the CZ)...

Um... ok.

Bob McDob said:
¿cuáles son usted los willys que hablan?
1) What's yer trick to getting the inverted punctuation marks to show up?...
2) La frase esta "los willies"; no esta "los willys", comprendes?...

If you have windows just use the character map app. If not you should be able to google a list of special character keystrokes.

This thread has outlived its usefulness.

Not that it was all that useful to start with, mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back