I know this is a wee bit

It was an apology TC. He said (Correct me if I'm wrong)

that he realizes you didn't refer to anyone in particular. He would like to apologize now, because it would be a waste of time to apologize later.

There ya go..

------------------
"Your job is not to die for your country, your job is to make some poor dumb bastard die for his!"- Patton

Thank you very much Tooner

------------------
There's No Point In Ho's If You Can't Share 'Em With Your Bro's :p

Wow... Craze's message back there between Quarto's and mine must have been posted as I was typeing 'cause I never saw it. Either way, the way you explain things I can never judge you, but the thing is that everyone judges everyone else starting at the first moment they meet them or hear of them.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

So TC if you saw on a thread and somebody wrote "Did you see what Craze wrote in that other thread" what would you say, not seeing what I wrote, how would you judge me, just on my name.

------------------

Keep "writin" people, I'll be back "lata".

------------------

Craze: On the net, your writing is all that people see. Therefore, how you write is how people judge you. If you come here writing like a stupid idiot, you will be treated as a stupid idiot.

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited May 15, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited May 15, 2000).]

okay that thread is really confusing me now
Anyway people can make you think that they r absoloutley anything over a screen

------------------
You wanna mess with me huh, you wanna mess with ME?!!!

Craze: You heard Quarto.

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Just that. I'm tired of your insolent attitude, and I don't want to see any more of it. So, either you will behave from now on, or I'll have to recommend that stronger... measures... be taken against you.

I think Craze wants to be another Kalk. So I guess, Quarto, you will be needing the measures.

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

How did this innocent little thread turn into this whole thing. Hey what does insolent mean, is that supposed to be an insult. The only reason I'm pissed is because every body jumps to conclusions, yes the writing is all people see of me but if you ever assume that I'm an assh*le why don't you E-Mail me and then we can talk and then you can make your final assumption but until then don't jump to conclusions. And what's up with this every person on this board being a stickler man you people need to lighten up and have some fun. I appologize for being the way I was. But you people need to lighten up. Oh and just so you people don't take stickler the wrong way it means you guys stick to the rules way too much.

------------------

Paix people, paix.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had been a stickler, Craze, you would be gone by now. I should advise you, I'm the most tolerant of the Moderators - so when I get fed up, that's usually a very good time to sit down and start thinking.

And furthermore, I should point out that as Moderator, it is my job not only to stop people from jumping at each other's throats - my job is to prevent that altogether. If that means occasionally jumping to conclusions, then so be it. To borrow Death's favourite expression, it's easier to put one match out than it is to put out a forest fire.

Just don't assume that I'm picking on you, or anything like that. I'm simply doing my job.

Oh, and insolent means someone who... oh, dammit, where's a dictionary when you need one... insolent is basically another word for disrespectful. Which, you most certainly were
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back