I know this is a wee bit

Craze

Spaceman
But does anyone know where I can get Star Wars Episode One for PSX, I've looked everywhere and was wondering if any of you might be willing to sell this game..I thank you for your time.

------------------
"Everything that happens, happens for a reason. Hence a car accident can't be considered an accident, it was destined to happen to those people". I said this, just now (9:42p.m. April 29, 2000)

My appologese the title is supposed to be "I know this is a wee bit off".

------------------
There's No Point In Ho's If You Can't Share 'Em With Your Bro's

ok, first off, you're not missing much when it comes to that game, it's not all that great. In fact, ALL Star Wars PSX games are pretty damned rotten, especially Rebel Assualt 2.

As for where to get it? Go to a Funcoland or an EB to check 'em out. There's quite a few here in Connecticut...

-J

------------------
"The Way of the Samurai is in desperateness.
Ten men or more cannot kill such a man.
Common sense will not accomplish great things.
Simply become insane and desperate."
-Yamamoto Tsunetomo, "Hagakure"

cool thanks for the info

------------------

I'm looking forward to seeing all the PS2 Star Wars games slated for release.

------------------
"We're going to the same freakin' jail cell anyway."

[This message has been edited by Grimloc (edited May 13, 2000).]

there is no point in the ps2 it is just a scam to make more money!
---------------------------------
tip of the day do not eat yellow snow!

LeHah said:
...In fact, ALL Star Wars PSX games are pretty damned rotten, especially Rebel Assualt 2.

I wholeheartedly agree.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

all it is is new games programed to work on a totally different consol
--------------------
pimpin aint easy!

[This message has been edited by angelus (edited May 13, 2000).]

Your point? They're still not great IMO.

------------------

Oh, was that your point?

Well, a lot of games go from PC to console. WCs I, II, III, and IV among them. It doesn't neccessarily make them worse.

------------------

Yeh it does because on console you have what 7 buttons but on pc you have over 50

and the graphics must be terrible

---------------------------------
pimpin aint easy!

Angelus- Don't try to act authoritive when you can't... i refer to...

"And the graphics must be terrible"

Must be? WTH is that supposed to mean? It's like saying Wing Commander must be a good game.

Can you say that for sure? Apparently not. Next thing, graphics don't matter to a true gamer anyway (as I stated in the "EA lost money topic)

Next thing, you came out of nowhere...
First with this...

"insted of star wars try free space it is top"

Huh? I had to read that twice. Episode One is an adventure game (if you can call it that)... don't speak unless you know what you're talking about..

"there is no point in the ps2 it is just a scam to make more money!"

That's an opinion, granted... but.. er... well.. so was WC2,3,4,5, Privateer 1+2, Armada, Academy, the Movie...
even the original. Here's a hint about industry... they all want to make money. Sure, Chris Roberts might have wanted to tell a grand tale and give it to everyone to enjoy, but half of his brain was thinking "Ka-ching!"

I'd really like to hear your basis for the scam thing (That's not mocking you, it's just asking, "What do you mean, scam?")

Finally, I have nothing against you, except you seem to have just started posting to prove a point about PC-Console transfers, where none was necessary.

------------------
"Your job is not to die for your country, your job is to make some poor dumb bastard die for his!"- Patton

Wow... two newbies getting ready to duke it out over a stupid topic using bad arguments.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

TC this is gonna get good, "maybe they'll kill each other"-Maniac WCIV in the Star Port Bar. "Maybe we'll see some blood"-Me In My Room

------------------

Back