I go away for 1 week and this is what I get!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napoleon

Spaceman
I went away for 1 week and this is what I get, the CZ is in Pink, My rank insignia has changed to a frigin lobster, and all the e-mails aren't working, DAMN you guys really can't live without me!!! It is a wonder that the CIC survived for as long as it did before I came. Never mind the fact that the CIC is experiencing cut backs. On the other hand, there is a new version of Invasion for me top play, with some cool looking ships, even if their weapons are a little un-wc ish.

I really doubt I can take a guy with a lobster under his name seriously.

TC

(However, it isn't much of a loss, because I doubt I *ever* took you seriously *RIMSHOT*)

TC: HAHAHA, Very funny, do you think I was serious about any of this? This is obviously an April Fools thing

dancer.gif

[Edited by Primarch on 04-01-2001 at 21:06]

It originally wasn't gonna be permanent, but we've been discussing it in #wingnut and we've all taken a liking to it.

Seriously. Hehe.

I must say that it is Frigging April 2nd on the whole of the earth yet the CZ hasn't changed back yet!!!!!!!!!

No offence but it had better change, this is very annoying and my eyes hurt from looking at the pink for too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back