I found this 21 year old beauty, in an almost perfect condition, at a german flea market for 2€

Proximo

Spaceman
Hey guys, I posted this on reddit a few days ago. They said you guys here would probably enjoy it. I just signed up to share this with you guys.

So here it is, my treasure I found at a local flea market not to long ago.

Wing Coammnder IV - The Price of Freedom Special Edition (apparently exclusive to the german department store Karstadt)

I hope this is the right place to post this.

Sdqu4Es.jpg

1B1ezkz.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a real beaut. I think this is the crazy German edition that LOAF was chasing up until this year?

Indeed! I only learned about it in January, when someone acquired a copy in the Big Box PC Games group on Facebook... in all those years, nobody mentioned the badge among the wider Wing Commander community!

I did manage to get one, but it took quite a bit more than 2 euros to make it happen :) What an awesome find on your part!

Indeed! I only learned about it in January, when someone acquired a copy in the Big Box PC Games group on Facebook... in all those years, nobody mentioned the badge among the wider Wing Commander community!

I did manage to get one, but it took quite a bit more than 2 euros to make it happen :) What an awesome find on your part!

Reading your guys reaction here and those of others on reddit, do make me a bit proud of getting my hands on this.

After my SO declared me crazy, that I was so happy about it, I declare her crazy for suggesting that I should try to sell it for more than 2€ on ebay. never ever! :eek:

Yeah, that dogtag badge would go for more than 2€ alone! Pretty neat find!

Back