I didn't know Flint was from earth!

Hero

Spaceman
Yeah, I know she's from Lucands something (sp?), but acording to "Victory Streak" (WC3's manual) she's from earth!

------------------
Evilution!

Must be a mistake, according to the Kilrathi Saga manual she is from Locanda.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

You're doing all my spelling today Eathworm
wink.gif
Where's Maniac from?

------------------
Evilution!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maniac's from Earth.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

They did the same thing with Blair I think. It says he's from Earth, but I don't think he was according to every other source.

------------------
Peace cannot be kept by force, it must be achieved through understanding.

Maniac's from Leto.

And, IIRC, Blair was born on Earth and moved to Nephele IV after in parents died in the Pilgrim War.

------------------
A gun rack? I don't own a gun, let alone many guns to neccessitate an entire rack.

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited January 15, 2000).]

Leto? What's that? In WC4 he's from Earth. Blair was born on Nephele.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited January 15, 2000).]

Where in Wing Commander 4 does it say he's from Earth?

------------------
A gun rack? I don't own a gun, let alone many guns to neccessitate an entire rack.

For one in the wingman selection scren. It says Maniac's from Earht. Where did you find that he's from Leto?

------------------

You know what? You're right!
smile.gif
Damndest thing, man. My first Wing 4 I played said he was from Leto (it did, I'm adamant about that!), but I just played my new one I got for Christmas and, much to my dismay, it said he was from Earth. My apologies.

------------------

Ha! Another mistake! I know he was from Earth! "Victory Streak" says that Maniac's from Leto. Someone did a BIG mistake...

------------------
Evilution!

Hm, anyone else with Victory Streak that can confirm if that's just in some manuals or in all?

------------------

Maniac's from Leto according to the WC1 manuel. He's even talking in his bio about how the proxies are better than the original terrans.

------------------
The time is near.
There are 352 days remaining.

[This message has been edited by No Regret (edited January 15, 2000).]

Earth or Leto? Where the hell is Maniac from?
smile.gif

------------------

It could be just another mistake. Where the hell is Leto anyway?

------------------

All right, Earthworm, I'm reading Victory Streak now, it does indeed say Maniac is from Leto. But why would the one Wing 4 I've played say he's from Leto, but the one I'm playing now says he's from Earth? Why would they change?
frown.gif

------------------

Do you still have the old one? Could you check, maybe it hapens randomly, sometimes shows this and sometimes that (don't know why would it do that though).

------------------

Naw, I don't have the old one anymore. Haven't had it in a year or so.

------------------

Well, so far we have Flint & Maniac. Let's see if we can find some more
smile.gif

------------------
Evilution!

Kalkrath actualy Vagabond was from a station around Venus not from the planet itself.

------------------

Back