I designed four new perpetual motion machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenderMillsap

Spaceman
I can't disclose yet how they work because I have not yet built them but in theory they should both work. One requires perfect manufacturing to be perpetual and to function correctly; the other three require parts difficult to obtain (the other three are almost identical to each other aside from how they move). I designed the former perpetual motion machine on an encyclopedia example of a flawed perpetual motion machine - I corrected its error - the encyclopedia did not correctly explain why its flawed perpetual motion machine would not work.

PopsiclePete

Mission programmer
Cool ! Now let me ask you:

How old are you ? Are you a young genius ?
Have your parents teach you how important self-confidence is ? I am sure they did a great job at it.

Please don't disclose any information on your invention, I wouldn't want to have such a knowledge wich could make me a CIA/NSA/FBI/Terrorists target for they would want this knowledge to secure their supremacy on the world.

PenderMillsap

Spaceman
I'm actually 27. I'm not sure if I'm a young genius. I still get confused as to how a car engine works. Yeah my parents taught me the value of self-confidence. I use a course and a machine to make me smarter. I won't list them because then I'd be violating the SPAM rule.

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
Seriously, you've got to be fucking kidding me...you don't understand how a internal combustion engine works yet have designed not ONE but FOUR perpetual motion machines...please design a machine which can sustain a wormhole to some place far the fuck away from here and proceed to throw yourself and any of your ideas/drawings/notebooks through it. For sake of all humanity, but mostly the readers of these forums...

There's a quote I'd like to share with you.

"A breakthrough isn't a breakthrough unless someone has said it couldn't be done."

Well, I'm helping you make this a breakthrough- It can't be done. I demand proof...I think we all do.

Nomad Terror

Rear Admiral
if anyone could design even 1 perpetual motion machine that worked they wouldn't be wasting their time posting here...

Quarto

Unknown Enemy
Colonel Sanders said:
Well, I'm helping you make this a breakthrough- It can't be done. I demand proof...I think we all do.
No, we don't. The overwhelming majority of us doesn't care :).

overmortal

Bearded Person
Amen.

No one in their right mind would say "Well, internet strangers, I've not only done something that no scientist has been able to do before now, but I've done it using a diagram from an encyclopedia, and I've chosen to brag about it here on the anonymous internet before acquiring any proof whatsoever that I've accomplished the phenomenal feat I claim to have accomplished."

Status
Not open for further replies.