I bring good news

Dogslime

Spaceman
the cancelled Babylon 5: Into the Fire flight sim has been revived by members of the old dev team, and the company thay have formed S14 Studios.....

:)

What does that mean, requested a tech demo? Just asked to see what they are capable of maybe to see if its worth continueing the game?

A tech demo is a very simple program used to show off the abilities of the final game -- in this instance, they want a tech demo to prove that they can produce a good game.

Thats a link to a message board. I dont know if i trust something that comes from an unofficial source.

That's the FirstOnes message board, and the poster is one of the former Sierra team members -- but a tech demo is *not* reviving the project, yet.

Correct! Many people here in Germany wished that. And in a popular German Computergame-magazine I also read some people here wish a new Privateer-game. That shows the WC universe really isn't totally forgotten! But they also wrote the chance to get it is really little. But maybe some programmers come on the same idea with WC!

I'm from germany and my friends and I wish us a new Wing Commander part.
We have played all parts from WC, every mission from the mission section. All!!!!!!!!
When comes a new WC? I´m waiting all the time.

Back