Hussein got caught with his pants down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Emperor
0041655B.jpg

pwned.
Yeah, i'm bored.

They're talking about "humane treatment" when this fucker had people lowered into wood chippers. Insanity.

McGruff said:
They're talking about "humane treatment" when this fucker had people lowered into wood chippers.

So? As long as he isn't found guilty nothing of it is proven. And even then - prisoners also got rights. Or would you rather act similar too him? He might deserver it, but we shouldn't lower ourselves to that niveau.

cff said:

????!!!! If someone in your family was one of the people who was gassed to death during his chemical weapons experiments I sincerely think you wouldn't be saying that.

Implementing justice, say the way they did at Nuremberg, could not be called similar to what he has done. He should have been tried and hanged a long time ago and that would be that, but instead there's money and food being wasted on him that could be put to much better use. So go ahead and punish whoever took the pictures and posted them, but the thought of them entertaining the idea of Saddam himself pursuing legal action over something like that makes me sick.

Here's one of my favorites:

Attachments

• Saddam1.jpg
    Saddam1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 48
only in todays fucked up world could a shit bag like him pursue legal action over a picture of him in his underpants even be considered. and only a shit bag would feel that he has the right to do so....thats the problem. in the days world, there's no immediate punishment and there's.....bah...fuck it, i'm not getting into this. suffice it to say, i agree, the fact that people are entertaining the idea of actually letting him pursue this legal claim is bullshit. who gives a damn? oooohhh, big bad people slaughtering dictator was lowered a notch. and this isn't the first time a murdering SOB was caught by a camera in his underpants, one of the japanese war criminals from WWII was read his execution order in his underpants...no one made a big deal about it. hussein is no different.

BradMick said:
only in todays fucked up world could a shit bag like him pursue legal action over a picture of him in his underpants even be considered. and only a shit bag would feel that he has the right to do so....
You're completely, absolutely wrong.

First and foremost, never, ever make exceptions when it comes to the law. Releasing these photos was a violation of Saddam Hussein's rights as a prisoner of war. When you say "oh, but it's Saddam Hussein", you're expressing your agreement that this law should be applied selectively... and that means that some day in the future, you might be the next exception.

Secondly, there is a damned good reason why the USA is a signatory of the Geneva Convention on prisoners of war, which specifically forbids this kind of thing. It's the simple principle of 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'. You agree to treat prisoners of war in a specific way, because that's how you want American prisoners to be treated.

There is most certainly a connection between America violating the Geneva Convention and what happens to American prisoners in Iraq. By denying Taliban and Al Qaida soldiers the rights of prisoners of war, America gave Al Qaida an excuse to do the same to American soldiers, which resulted in a number of American prisoners being executed, some wearing the same kind of orange prison suit that folks at Guantanamo wear (coincidence?). And yeah, you can argue that Al Qaida would have done this anyway - but the fact remains that you gave them the excuse to feel good about it.

You can complain about Saddam Hussein not having the right to sue over a picture. You can complain about Saddam Hussein not having the right to do anything except die. But don't come here whining about how evil the terrorists are when pictures of American prisoners getting executed in their underwear start floating up on the internet - because somewhere, there is an American soldier who, by releasing these photos, has brought this upon his country. And Saddam Hussein be damned - the soldier in question (or whoever ordered him to do so) fully deserves to be shot for treason.

So yeah, I guess all in all it is crazy that Saddam Hussein should need to sue over this.

Like I said, track down whoever took the pics and punish him to the fullest extent, but tell Saddam himself to sit down, shut up, and make a license plate. Better yet, throw him in with the general population at Rikers Island.

And Saddam Hussein be damned - the soldier in question (or whoever ordered him to do so) fully deserves to be shot for treason.

Neat, a thread where even Quarto is being a huge idiot.

Super ultra mega closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back