How to get into WCZone

Filler

General Graphics Guy
Firstly, download Continuum 0.38 from www.subspace.net
After installing, in the zones menu, click "add custom".

You can call the Zone whatever you want, I suggest "Wing Commander Zone"
in the IP address field type: 66.155.127.83
in the port field type: 5800

Click ok and return to the main screen.
Wing Commander Zone (or whatever you named it) should appear at the bottom of the zone list.
Select it and click play to...well...play!

Thanks Filler! I will look in when i get the chance! By the way, to whom it may concern, is it possible to make this sticky because otherwise it will disappear and noone will know how to get there!

Yeah, well, you can stick your request in this thread... because... it's a sticky thread now... and such.

Aw man...this zone owns! It's my 2nd most fav. zone (next to the battleship zone), but we need to get more people on.

I just wondered when you guys go on because i can only get on the net every now and again and can never find any of you!

We go on almost any time someone comes into #wingnut and says "Wow, we should play some WCZone"

Is there any way to keep multiple sets of ships on this game, or do you just have to unzip them everytime you want to play in a different game?

if you unzip all the files into the appropriate zone folder in continuum\zones\ only that zone will use those files. All other zones will use what's in the graphics folders

Destickifying this because WCZone isn't being played much... Luckily, subspace goes in cycles and I'm sure we'll be playing it again before you know it!

Back