how parts of wing commander are in most thing I love

Jdawg

Commodore
Today I was thinking about how much I love wing commander and it dawned on me that most of my other favorite things in tv, movies, and games also contain a piece of wing commander. let me explain

1. Mark Hamill- we all know he was christopher blair and luke skywalker which are two of my favorite things, but taking it a couple steps further. Mark also was in one of my fav movies this yr Kingsmen. he also stars in two of my other favorite video games besides wing commander, which are gabriel Knight and Full Throttle.

2. Courtney Gaines- Not only was he radio rollins, but he is in my personal favorite cult comedy of all time, its called the Burbs starring Tom hanks and Carrie Fischer.

3. Tom wilson- aka maniac and biff two american icons you butthead

4. Malcolm Mcdowell- Tolwyn and he was in a clockwork orange, plus he is in one of my earliest childhood memories; he was part of Shelly Duvall's faerie tale theatre

5. Freddie Prince- He was blair in the movie (I dont like the movie) but he is also in star war rebels and mass effect which I both love

6.Chris Roberts- chris has a brother Erin who directed clive owen in Privateer who was also in another sci fi masterpiece children of men and one of the best trilogies of all time, the bourne saga.

7. Jason Bernard- aka captain eisen was in another fav comedy of mine Liar Liar

heck I can go on and on forever, its like you can play that 7 degrees of separation game but instead of kevin bacon, you can use wing commander lol

heck I can go on and on forever, its like you can play that 7 degrees of separation game but instead of kevin bacon, you can use wing commander lol
Yup! And with Chris' time in the movie business is actually a lot more possible than it might at first seem.

One minor correction: Privateer 2's video shoot was directed by Steve Hilliker. Erin was in charge of the whole project.

One minor correction: Privateer 2's video shoot was directed by Steve Hilliker. Erin was in charge of the whole project.

how could I also forget Christopher Walken from Privateer, he is in a great many things I love, too many to name

Among other things, Chris Roberts was a producer of Lord of War - a film with one of coolest openings ever.

Back