How does one...

Supdon3

Kal-El
Post from a computer other than the one my login is registered under? I figure its because its a different IP address at my mother's house. But how come the list of threads that have been accessed there (i can look but i cant touch) registers on my computer? I come home and i havent been to the CZ but all the threads that were posted while i was at my mom's have already been read. It IS just down the block though...

Hrmm, I've got 2 computers in my house running on the same DSL line, and when I've switched back and forth I've had no problems accessing my account but it hasn't shown me my accessed messages. . .
Weird, but then again, maybe I'm an idiot.

The CZ records which threads you've read internally... so it always knows what any given user has looked at as soon as he's logged in.

But the problem is i looked at the threads on another computer from a different house, without loging in (cause i cant)

Well its only happened when ive read threads at my mom's house, which i dont do often cause i cant reply to anything from their, which was my question in the first place, is it possible to use my account from another computer and if so, how?

It never lets me. It always says that my login and password arent registered in cruis.net or something like that.

perhaps the "cookies" are not activated/allowed in the browser options of the other computer...
I'm not sure if they must be activated, must it may be worth a try...
I just realized that this was mentioned earlier in the thread, but since there was no proper reaction on that... :)
Have you checked it?

Cookies aren't required to view this forum... You'll just have to type in your username and password instead of having them filled in automatically.

TC

Back