How did the Sivar whack that colony again?

Originally posted by junior
Was that a Sivar class dreadnaught? Or was it a Sivar class dreadnought? The spelling of the last syllable is very important. One is a small ship wrapped around a planet killing gun, while the other is a 22km long super vessel.

The Sivars were Dreadnaughts... since the huge 22-km beasties weren't being constructed at the time, at least not around Kilrah itself... they only went there later to do final loading and all, when the planet was destroyed.

Originally posted by junior
Was that a Sivar class dreadnaught? Or was it a Sivar class dreadnought? The spelling of the last syllable is very important. One is a small ship wrapped around a planet killing gun, while the other is a 22km long super vessel.

Err... what?

Dreadnaught and dreadnought are synonyms -- they mean the same thing and are entirely interchangable.

The Sivar dreadnought (or dreadnaught! it doesn't matter!) is the name for both the ship in Secret Missions 2 and for the second-to-largest Kilrathi battleship in the WC movie.

The large dreadnoughts in WC3 are H'var Kann class.

first off what is this PAG crap? its called a PHASE TRANSIT CANNON
secondly, play WC2 to see it in action, the concordia uses her PTC against kilrathi capships all the time. SWC may show the PTC being used, i'm not sure, I don't think it does but hell i'm emulating a mac so the emulation may be screwing with the movies.

Originally posted by Darkmage
first off what is this PAG crap? its called a PHASE TRANSIT CANNON
secondly, play WC2 to see it in action, the concordia uses her PTC against kilrathi capships all the time. SWC may show the PTC being used, i'm not sure, I don't think it does but hell i'm emulating a mac so the emulation may be screwing with the movies.

If you'd bothered to read any of this thread (or be in the least bit familiar with anything at all) you'd know that PAG stands for Proton Accelerator Gun, the weapon used by the Sivar dreadnought.

And no, SWC doesn't show the PAG being used.

Loaf , just curious where did you take the information about the Wc3 dreadnought?? "H`Var Kann" ??

Is it from the Wc3 novel?? (damn its the only book I dont have)

Back