Spaceman
Hi Friends!

I tryed to make an Avatar. I found the User CP option but i can`t use a Avatar
How can in make me one?

C.Blair said:
Hi Friends!

I tryed to make an Avatar. I found the User CP option but i can`t use a Avatar
How can in make me one?

You can't use a Avatar until you have at least 2000 Posts, but you aren't allowed to spam, or you'll get banned.

Alternatively just do something big for the community. Lika a patch, a mod, a new game,... Will get you an avatar m uch faster.

cff said:
Alternatively just do something big for the community. Lika a patch, a mod, a new game,... Will get you an avatar m uch faster.

I will to consider, what i can do for the community. :D
(I hope of good Ideas!) :confused:

Stefan,

there's always something you can do, and that only you can do. Write fiction. Write music. Design WC-skins for your sister's Sim2 characters and record a video. Prove that it is really Smudo of Fanta4 sitting in the background of the bar in Prophecy, playing cards - and get an interview with him (you're in the North, arent't you?). Just be creative.

EDIT: It really is Smudo. It's all here: http://www.smudo.com/smudo/wc5.htm
For English-onlies: Smudo is a well known German rap and hiphop artist.

criticalmass said:
Stefan,

there's always something you can do, and that only you can do. Write fiction. Write music. Design WC-skins for your sister's Sim2 characters and record a video. Prove that it is really Smudo of Fanta4 sitting in the background of the bar in Prophecy, playing cards - and get an interview with him (you're in the North, arent't you?). Just be creative.

EDIT: It really is Smudo. It's all here: http://www.smudo.com/smudo/wc5.htm
For English-onlies: Smudo is a well known German rap and hiphop artist.

I know that is smudo. I couldn`t beleve it when i saw him in my favorit game. I was very envious .
I belive that your ideas for me not really easy for me :D
I`m not really creative. But when i meet Smude someday i will ask him all what we want to know. :D :D :D

Well it is either that or 2000 posts.

Man I cant do either....is there something else I could do instead.....grrrr

So.. having ruled out regular sustained posting and positive contribution to the community, what else are you thinking of? Would you like us to award avatars to people who sit around and whine? There's an avatar for those people, but you wouldn't want it.

That's an excellent idea. :D

By the way, whatever happened to the cute anime little girl with the mop? FemeNazis get to ya? :)

Back