How are you keeping your space combat craving satisfied?

This has to be the longest thread on the CICcz ever!!
i haven't read it, but i'd say it has drifted off topic a number of times in the 230 odd posts.
good job guys!!
Way tha' b.

Originally posted by Happy
This has to be the longest thread on the CICcz ever!!
The insults thread hit more than 500 replies without ever any topic drift... I think that's a record! :)
(to the bashers, add "of stupidity" or anything of the kind at will)

A lot of Wing Commander fans liked the movie, they were (and still are) far less vocal about it than those who didn't.

I think the longest thread was titled "What about the Nephilim?" and it got so long that the UBB->VB importing script couldn't handle it.

And that is the story of why the oldest CZ thread id is somewhere in the 800s.

Quit posting stupid shit just to increase your post count and get promoted unless you want to be slayed like a newbie. Those who follow the rules, official or unofficial, survive. Others run crying off to their mommies with a bloody lip. YOU CANNOT DEFEAT THE DRAKHAI! Va Ka garga, bitch

Since Kilrathi grammar isn't like our own, cutting "Va ka garga ka naru ha garga" down to "Va ka garga" probably doesn't make much sense.

Ok, ok. I realize I shouldn't have made two almost similiar messages. Do you guys know (besides the CIC) where I can find kilrathi font?

Originally posted by KrisV
I think the longest thread was titled "What about the Nephilim?" and it got so long that the UBB->VB importing script couldn't handle it.
I was going to post that and I'm pretty sure it was the longest ever, although I'm not sure it got as many as 800 posts, maybe more like 600. Anyway, it was definitely far more constructive that the "Insults" thread.

Originally posted by Wedge009
I was going to post that and I'm pretty sure it was the longest ever, although I'm not sure it got as many as 800 posts, maybe more like 600. Anyway, it was definitely far more constructive that the "Insults" thread.

He didn't say there were 800 posts. He said the lowest thread ID was in the 800s (the numbering of the threads). I assume that's because it couldn't get past the huge thread to the lower numbers.

Originally posted by Wedge009
But my point about it being more constructive still stands. :)
Great, no one cares. We all know the Insults thread wasn't constructive, even *I* do.

Back