Houston Astros World Series Bound!

Is it really baseball season? I haven't heard anyone mention baseball in months. For that matter, I didn't think any sports were really in session lately.

ChrisReid said:
Is it really baseball season? I haven't heard anyone mention baseball in months. For that matter, I didn't think any sports were really in session lately.

Normally I am not into sports. However seeing the Astros making it to the World Series has me all excited. Also, UT Longhorns are number 2 and doing well. :D :) :cool:

ChrisReid said:

I have the opposite question...when is it not baseball season?! It seems to last for freaking ever!!!! There's like a two week rest and then it's back to baseball again. Since I absolutely cannot stand to watch baseball so I could care less who wins and who doesn't. (I do, however, quite enjoy playing baseball). Right now, the NFL is the sport of my choice by far...go JAGS!

Maj.Striker said:
Since I absolutely cannot stand to watch baseball so I could care less who wins and who doesn't.

If you could care less, that means you care a certain amount now.

Back