Hopefully a quick fix

U

Unregistered

Hi. I just downloaded UE and attempted to run it for the first time. Unfortunately, when I clicked the Start button on the game menu, I get (and keep getting) an error message which reads: GL_d3d_5::createZbuffer attach failed 87. I was not enthused by the fact that this appeared in a window labeled "fatal". Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Post your specs, it seems that is a problem with your video card, you run UE in D3D or Glide?

I'm using a 3dfx Voodoo3, Version 001. Bus Type AGP, memory type SDRAM, video memory 16MB, GFX Clock speed 166Mhz, BIOS version 1.00.01. Running in D3D.

I use a Voodoo 3, and it runs fine for me. I dunno... I have the latest drivers... you may want to try that. And try it out in Glide (that's what I run it in).

Well, that worked (trying it in Glide). But now it says "mission/enemy srs not found and not optional". Anything you can come up with for that?

So all the game files for SO and UE must be in the same directory?

Originally posted by Needaham45
I use a Voodoo 3, and it runs fine for me. I dunno... I have the latest drivers... you may want to try that. And try it out in Glide (that's what I run it in).

"Iffa you gotta da Voodoo, you gotta runna da Glide!" Capiche?...

Back