Holding a 16 player TCS Tiger Claw achievement group

If anyone is interested in joining us - I plan to hold this either Saturday or Sunday. As for a time im still awaiting feedback from a handful of people. There are 17 people who are interested.

I'm also down to actually play as well and im sure a few others would be too.

Here's a list of those interested for those who care

1. Todaysforgotten
2. J Lo x360a
3. AJMac x3h
4. mig0
5. II ANSKY II
6. smitts1
7. S Jet
8. RadicalMoose
9. Exeider
10. Maverick Alex
11. FragemandSmile
12. Lucas1987
13. MrFreight
14. DMA Lost Legend
15. Proscott88

Tentative
K1cks
Snipah Loc
VirulentDiurnal
Printmatic

Depending on what time you guys play, I may be able to hop on for a bit. I have a few things on the go this weekend already though so I may not really get a chance to play till really late in the evenings... (or early morning?). Anyway, let us know what you decided for time and I'll see if I can squeeze it in.

Its not happening this weekend. Let anyone who wants this achievement/to play to check out this thread or send me a message on live (todaysforgotten). Im shooting for a 2 day buffer next week. saturday and sunday at 1pm est.

There's a bunch of us on IRC, myself included, that might be available on short notice. With 17 people interested and the #wingnut regulars it shouldn't be too hard to get twelve people this weekend.

Thats cool. If you dont mind just relaying that its going to be 1pm EST on August 2nd (saturday). I dont feel like downloading mirc or irc for firefox.

Thats cool. If you dont mind just relaying that its going to be 1pm EST on August 2nd (saturday). I dont feel like downloading mirc or irc for firefox.

That's why there's a link on the CIC front page to the Java version.

Back