Hmm any updates for us?

The're probably programming missions or something...I'm sure they can post some nice lines WCPas for you. :p

or maybe...

until (standoff_complete = true) do
begin
AI_WaitSeconds(5);​
end;

:D

Prologue missions are finished, only lack some cutscenes and a general difficulty balance. Now, about comms I don't know... how are going the comms Q?

voiceovers are still in progress. The holdup here is that many of us voiceactors are being very slow about getting our lines to Tempest.

Well, at this moment, the holdup I'm more concerned about is Tempest's silence. I'm sure he'll reply soon enough, though.

I hate it when internet people go silent. How is that possible? Where do they go? I can't go 8 hours without #Wingnut.

Jason_Ryock said:
Ha! I understand that code! I wonder if anyone else besides Tango and Quarto get the joke though...

Er....id say just about everyone ?!?

Many people may not understand about programing, but the meaning of those lines are quite obvious...i hope :p

I'm around. In the middle of my exams. They'll be finished in 3 days, though, then I'll get around to producing a big update.

All I really need now, however, is some of my leading voice-actors to get their last prologue stuff to me. We're close, though. :)

Ah, that's right. Now that I think about it, you even mentioned a week or two ago that you'd be busy with exams. Guess I just forgot.

As Tango said, mission-wise the prologue is now very close to complete. I'm not sure what the progress on the comms has been.

We'll also need a period of testing after everything is done... apart from balancing the difficulty (I don't think there are any major issues with this in the prologue, though), we need to make sure that all the structures needed for the main campaign are in place and that our future additions will work without creating any glitches.

I'm saving up money to buy a PC setup just for playing Standoff, Saga and the other WCs...hopefully both will come to being at around the same time....

I can't wait to be fighting at BoT and Sirius, it's gonna be interesting....

Back