Highest trainsim score?

Highball

Spaceman
Ok, so I think I just made my highest trainsim score of all time in WC1. 696930. I started with Dralthis for fun, and ended up making it to Wave 4 of the Krants. I can't remember ever scoring that good. What about my fellow pilots?

I was able to go trough all the fighters (starting with salthis and ending on grathas). As far as I remember when you kill all the waves you can see : >>>>>1<<<<< number on the simulator's screen. I dont remember the score though..

It doesn't take much to get the the number 1 spot, but that's the highest score I can ever remember scoring. I've never made it through all the ships before running out of time.

Also, IIRC, once you achieved the number 1 spot, your wingmen suddenly developed amibitions and quickly dethrone you.

And I can't remember what my highest score was but I mostly got higher points by starting with Dralthis I think.

Yep, that bit frustrated me no end. It's why I didn't bother to compete with the cheating bastards. :p

Hehe :).

Say, do you remember whether there were pilot names in the sim scores that didn't match the known callsigns of the Claw's pilots? I think there were such names...

Hehe :).

Say, do you remember whether there were pilot names in the sim scores that didn't match the known callsigns of the Claw's pilots? I think there were such names...

Added a certain 'big ship feel' to see that there were plenty more pilots aboard, outside of Bluehair's friend circle.

Now and again, they'd be mentioned in the Rec Room conversations, seem to remember Paladin going on about 'Dragon' and Knight speaking of 'Lightning'...also Sorceror and Waxman to name but a few of the unknowns.

I think so too.

But I never checked whether the names in the simulator were also brought up in the conversations. Interesting idea.

Back