Hornet011.jpg

Hornet012.jpg

Hornet013.jpg

Hornet014.jpg

Hornet015.jpg

Hornet016.jpg

Hornet017.jpg

Howie

Wow...I think their has never been a better model of the Hornet then this...and I think it can't be better....great work....can't wait to see the Scimitar or any other model you are doing next in this quality.

Hey Howie

I'm in Florence right now and I was checking to see if you've progressed on the model. Holy crap dude, that looks fricken amazing! I love it! I hope your Scimitar and Dralthi models are up to this standard. I'm sure you'll do them well.

(My only complaint on the Hornet would be the un-aerodynamic attachments for the ordinance. Modern combat aircraft have fin-like attachments for missiles.)

Great stuff man! Catch ya later. Ciao

Oh, it's not a problem. I was just a little surprised that anyone could get "David" from "Howie"...
Cam: Florence? Italy? Or Oregon? :D keep in mind - those mounts are exactly what the blueprints show to be there...so I kinda understand. Lotsa stuff in the blueprints doesn't make any sense. anyhow - I'll probably change it.

Howie

Ok, people, I suggest that this here little hornet becomes the defacto standard hornet.

Everything that will be created from now on (hornet wise) will be judged by that model, though I can't believe that anything will come close.

In the movie "Ben Hur" there was this scene of the chariots racing. Everything there was recreated as authentically as possible, the length of the horse race, the stadium, the people's clothes, the dolphins representing laps_to_go, everything. Thus, it was called a" Historic reference" and it is studied (and will forever be studied) by archaeologists everywhere - (I know because a former girlfriend was one) - so, THIS HORNET TO ME IS THE BEST, and any one made from now on, should be considered when compared to this one.

This is REAL, damnit! And now you are making MORE MODELS? What is the game you are working on... It has found a buyer!

And a double thanks as I am old-school myself (If you guessed from the name!)

Andropolos said:
In the movie "Ben Hur" there was this scene of the chariots racing. Everything there was recreated as authentically as possible, the length of the horse race, the stadium, the people's clothes, the dolphins representing laps_to_go, everything. Thus, it was called a" Historic reference" and it is studied (and will forever be studied) by archaeologists everywhere - (I know because a former girlfriend was one) - so, THIS HORNET TO ME IS THE BEST, and any one made from now on, should be considered when compared to this one.

It also had... A CAR filmed in scene... :D

This floop became the single most famous floop in the history of film making :D :D

Andropolos said:
It did? Hmm, damn Romans and their Alpha Romeos! :D

:D :D

You should check the film.

I didn't saw it the first time I watch the film, but after someone told me about it, I re-saw it... and fell to the floor :D

Back