Hidden Talents

Concordia

Swabbie
Banned
Okay, what are your hidden talents?

Is there anything that you can do that few people would know you can? In other words, a not commonly known thing about you...

If you wish, I'll post mine.

-Concordia

Me too. Everyone can confirm, I ordered nothing but water at DragonCon.

I find money in my pockets that wasn't there previously.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Me too. Everyone can confirm, I ordered nothing but water at DragonCon.

That's not true, once you had a Sprite :(

And once you had water with a fish-urine chaser.

Aside from that one burger, I don't think I ordered anything but chicken fingers at Dragon*Con. That's neither interesting nor a hidden talent, but too bad.

i'm also a WC ACE that happened to destroy kilrha and save the confederation, not once, but twice!!!:rolleyes:

I actually don't remember that.. Which would be the case if I actually did happen to drink some sort of carbonated beverage.

I understand women.

I am impressed... I think you may be able to win this as for most impressive hidden talent

I can see dead people.

I'm not certain if that's a talent or something bad... I think you should have a psych-check done though.

I actually don't remember that.. Which would be the case if I actually did happen to drink some sort of carbonated beverage.

That's good, carbonated beverages aren't that good for you anyway. Water's better.

As for hidden-talents...

-I'm double-jointed: I can bend my joints in unusual directions (put my legs behind my head, etc.)

-I can tie a cherry-stem in my mouth using my tongue: That's pretty much straight forward.

-I can put a sword-down my throat: This one's actually pretty wierd and somewhat embarrasing. When I was younger, I wanted to be a sword-swallower. Don't ask me why, but I really wanted to do it.

-I have a 45-inch vertical leap. I suppose my legs are muscular, but few people would expect that I could jump as high as I do. I already have a height advantage coming in at 6-feet tall.

-I have very strong legs: I can bust a football between my legs.

-Concordia

Originally posted by Concordia

-I can tie a cherry-stem in my mouth using my tongue: That's pretty much straight forward.

So sexy.....

-I can put a sword-down my throat: This one's actually pretty wierd and somewhat embarrasing. When I was younger, I wanted to be a sword-swallower. Don't ask me why, but I really wanted to do it.

Only swords? , you surely have a deep throat....

-I have a 45-inch vertical leap. I suppose my legs are muscular, but few people would expect that I could jump as high as I do. I already have a height advantage coming in at 6-feet tall.

Go Tiger leap !!

-I have very strong legs: I can bust a football between my legs.

Surely something more too.

Originally posted by Preacher

Hey, that's MY line, ya cheater!!!...
(Trampador)

Your spanish is worse than my english... it´s *Tramposo*, that is of course if you tried to write in spanish ;)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Only one question reminds: why do you keep posting this to WC boards?

I posted it on the WCRPG board to inspire a conversation.

Here I posted it because I was honestly trying to find out what everyone's hidden talent was.

Everyone seems to have some kind of unusual talent. I don't know, but I'm often fascinated by people's quirks.

-Concordia

Back