Hi There!!

Scorpio

Spaceman
Hey everyone...I'm Scorpio and I'm a brazilian WC fan...just want to say Hi to you all...
Oh, one other thing...I need help to find the WC series...I only have WC IV and I'd like to get the first ones...any help would be aprecciated...

Hi! Welcome to the board! Your best bet would probably be to go to Ebay. On the CIC homepage, you can find a page called "where to buy", it will give you helpful links for purchasing different WC games.

Once again, welcome to the Board!

[Edited by Mav23 on 05-01-2001 at 23:27]

well, if you know somebody on the inside of EA (like I did), you can get all of them for free. But that's the only way I know of, unless someone give them to you elswhere.

P.S. Guess where I got all of my WC games...:) (hint, hint)

don't even ask. "free" = "illegal" = "don't ask".

Unless of course you go to Santa's website, and then maybe "free" doesn't equate to naughty

you mean to download? I'm sure there is, but that would be illegal, and we're not allowed to incourage illegal actions on this board. You could get banned for it... I got in trouble for "threatening" to copy WC games on cds for myself and then selling the originals.

P.S. Not for downloading, but for the incouragement of it.

geeze, only here a day and already abusing his quoting priveleges :)

[Edited by Mav23 on 05-01-2001 at 23:41]

Originally posted by Mav23
geeze, only here a day and already abusing his qouting priveleges :)

Hehe...I'm a frequent poster of the Counting Down boards...specially Matrix and X-Men...so, I think I'll manage myself pretty well...:D

Okay, I do "out-rank" you. So stop with those quotes, drop, and give me 20! :mad:

[Edited by Mav23 on 05-01-2001 at 23:55]

Back