Hi There!!

Originally posted by Zor Prime
*fun* hmmm........ maybe I should investigate.......

There is a past here that most of us veterans don't really want to remember. Don't press your investigation. It may backfire on you.

:)Choose your new staff as you like. You have a big choice of good members...which are here since very long time, don't brake rules, understand a lot of WC universe, have enough time, have no parents whom kill them because of coming to this site too often...do you want me to count more on (for those who don't know:I count up all qualities which I don't have.)....?*g* If there'll ever come a new game...we'll wait. Wait...(did you know a human here in Germany spends 1/5 of his whole life waiting? Pretty too much!). So come on EA! Move it up!;)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Posting and amount of jerks/trolls/flamers will increase dramatically when the next game is released -- and then we may need more moderators.
Well... I guess we're going to wait a while for that one... :(

*g* Completely right. Until the day it comes I found an alternate game which also seems to give lots of fun.:)
Jus´t stays hope there'll EVER come a new one.

Posting and amount of jerks/trolls/flamers will increase dramatically when the next game is released -- and then we may need more moderators.

Well, it certainly appears that Wing Commander fans are smarter, more attractive, and generally nicer than the Average Human Being (I have no idea who -that- is... :))

Originally posted by Bob McDob

Well, it certainly appears that Wing Commander fans are smarter, more attractive, and generally nicer than the Average Human Being (I have no idea who -that- is... :))

That's because we take out all of our anger upon the world on giant evil Cats and Bugs!:)

Action Stations, anyone? "Hey, everybody, don't worry! The Bugs are friendly...AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" :D

oh sorry, forgot evil Confed and Space Pirates
Sppppaaacccceee Pirates??????Reembers me of something:
What do you think? Would I be a good pirate? Or better just trading minerals, flying, or joining a squadron and being soldier?:D
(question I am standing in front of now where I've to choose which ship I should buy etc.).

Originally posted by Mav23
That's because we take out all of our anger upon the world on giant evil Cats and Bugs!:)

There is a lot of truth in that actually. After a frustrating day at work, it's healthy to release it by teaching the Nephilim they picked the wrong species to mess with.

Best, Raptor

they should of put those "Panther Purple" guns (as i call them) on the Vampire in Secret Ops.

I never liked those things. Besides, what 's wrong with the Vamp? The Wasp might be better for quick intercepts and short furballs, but for staying power I'd take a Vampire anyday.

Best, Raptor

Nothing's wrong with the Vamp. She is a darn good ship but I have to agree with $tormin (ouch, that hurts :p) that the Black Wasp with their dusts is, IMHO, more powerful than the Vampire.

Back