Hi There!!

:) Why do all people interprete my post as wish of being moderator/Admin or whatever staff??? I just asked how it is handled here, because I know another way. I believe you, that you have enough staff and even if it wasn't so it is your thing. Not mine at all!!! *LOL*

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
and we *need* a new moderator -- you can be made a moderator like Quarto... we just don't really need any moderators right now, since the CZ is pretty quiet these days.
Contradiction? :confused:

It's only a contradiction if you, for some unimaginable reason, cut off the first half of the sentance.

Speaking of which, why did you cut off the first half of the sentance, anyway?

"If you're here for quite a while and you don't break any rules -- and we *need* a new moderator -- you can be made a moderator like Quarto... we just don't really need any moderators right now, since the CZ is pretty quiet these days."

It wasn't really *sarcasm*... just imagine he said everything nice and slowly so you'd understand.

And sarcasm comes through quite well.

TC

No, I'm not being sarcastic, I seriously seriously seriously wonder why you cut off half my sentance so that it made no sense and then asked me why it made no sense. It seems like a very strange thing to do.

Wedge: The "need" part is a part of the "if" clause :). "If a new moderator is needed, and you're a longtimer who follows the rules, you can become a moderator", is basically what LOAF said.

When the CIC needs a replacement moderator or admin, they will let us know and choose someone. I do believe its that way in all forums, the forum owners will run it as they see fit, and place people in positions as they see fit.

RFB

Not shure, but going by the recent threads and bannings, I would suspect at some point in the past they had some fun here.

RFB

Posting and amount of jerks/trolls/flamers will increase dramatically when the next game is released -- and then we may need more moderators.

I can imagine the number increasing 10 fold or better! I hope there isnt flamers/jerks in that mix. But of course thats wishfull thinking! Cmon new WC game, were all tired of waiting!!

RFB

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
If you're here for quite a while and you don't break any rules -- and we *need* a new moderator -- you can be made a moderator like Quarto...

Thanks, Q, I just misinterpreted the bit between the hyphens as being a statement in itself, not as part of the if (then... else... :)) statement.

Back