Hi, I just registered

BarFly

Rear Admiral
Hello,

as an old Privateer-Fan, I'm reading here for a while now.
I'm German, located at Stuttgart together with my wife and our dog. I'm 49 years old.
And I'm still surprised for the long time people can talk about a game :).

Originally posted by BarFly

You will be surprised with a lot of things we do to keep WC going. Welcome to the board!

Now you'll have to flood the board with posts to promote yourself :). See, I don't do it enough around here :D

Originally posted by Worf
Now you'll have to flood the board with posts to promote yourself :). See, I don't do it enough around here :D

Pay no attention to that post BarFly, spam is a naughty thing on the forum

Originally posted by BarFly
Hello,

as an old Privateer-Fan, I'm reading here for a while now.
I'm German, located at Stuttgart together with my wife and our dog. I'm 49 years old.

Welcome to the board! Privateer was a really incredible game that's yet to be matched, IMO. There's actually quite a large WC fanbase in Germany -- the series has always been very popular there. Anyway, have fun here!

Hi,

Originally posted by Steelflight
Welcome aboard, Barfly.

Be afraid.......be very afraid.

The only thing I fear is, that the skies fall down on my head :).
Anyways, thx for the welcome to all.

Originally posted by TopGun
Pay no attention to that post BarFly, spam is a naughty thing on the forum

And it seems, are some people's sense of humor, or maybe the ability to recognize sarcasm - I put those smileys in as a big hint, you know! :) (heck, they even made it into the quote you posted). Man, who've thought to take a cadet seriously, sheesh.

...maybe the ability to recognize sarcasm - I put those smileys in as a big hint, you know! :)....

Wink wink; nudge nudge; know what I mean? Say no more say no more!...
(Thx to Eric Idle)

And it seems, are some people's sense of humor, or maybe the ability to recognize sarcasm - I put those smileys in as a big hint, you know! :) (heck, they even made it into the quote you posted). Man, who've thought to take a cadet seriously, sheesh.

I was joking too:D, but BarFly does need to know that Spam is not allowed.

Welcome aboard,enjoy your stay German Friend ;)

(Hey We have now over 2160 registered fans :D )

I do enjoy :)

Hi,
Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Welcome aboard,enjoy your stay German Friend ;)

(Hey We have now over 2160 registered fans :D )

oh, that's quite a bunch of people :).
Btw. I found this board and added it to my Bookmarks at least 1 Year ago. And I was regularly reading here.
Spamming is not way I usually do. At least not on this Board :). This is based on an idea that we have something in common, it is not a political Board.

Back