Hey!!!

Antman

Spaceman
Im back! After the about a year? of being gone :) I was just playing WC4 again. Any of you ever notice that in the beginning, when you give the ex-pilot/pirate the credits, where he says "The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance", it is dubbed in? And BTW, how do you make a Hell's Kitchen, I have had them in WC1 (SWC edition, couldn't find it in WC1 PC), and WC4.). Also, on the timeline site, no wars started in 2000..... in fact, I haven't seen that mentioned in ANY manual or book. Could someone please clarify on that? Also, I designed about 30 new Capital Ships, the largest being about the length of the Behemoth, 1 huge launch pad, shielded in the front, and 2 docking bays on the sides, SWC Tigers Claw Style. It has 2 Anti Cap Ship plasma cannons, 2 Cap Missile launchers (18 missiles in reserve), and an array of particle cannons and missile launchers. I designed a Bomber and a Fighter also, both are MEDIUM.

A war in 2000? I do not recall ever reading about this, either. It probably has no basis in fact, or it was made up. I do not think a war is ever mentioned.

I remember reading about the Farady Rebellion and Harold Jarvis, but a date is never given. And Harold Jarvis is only mentioned as being a great leader, in the vein of Cincinnatus or Washington, in the early twenty-first century. The circumstances are potentially numerous and idoes not neccesarily imply a World War that happened in 2000. It has been awhile since I have read Fleet Action, and I have not read Pilgrim Stars, so is more explained there?

Back