Hey, It's Favoire CrapFighter(tm) time!

Originally posted by Happy
sounds like a question for LOAF.

"Is the Arrow capable of atmospheric flight?"

I believe it's seen in the atmosphere in WCA... I'd have to check though, as I'm not certain of it... I don't see why it *couldn't*...

Burroughs takes an Arrow from the Academy to the Kilrathi blockade runner.

It'd make sense, though, since the Arrow gets used as a fast light personal transport as early as the Armada patch...

I would think that the Arrow's ability to *fight* in an atmosphere would be pretty limited though. Otherwise, the Hellcat would have been consigned to the scrapheap decades ago. :D

Best, Raptor

Re: mwuhoohahahaha!!!

Originally posted by Wulf
If it's not a Hellcat, IT'S CRAAAP!!!!:D

It may be CRAAAP!!!, but it can kick your butt.

Besides... The Concordia's not a Hellcat... And, she's faaaaaaaar from crap.

And ... An Arrow will kick a Hellcat's tailpipe any day of the week.

Originally posted by Raptor
I would think that the Arrow's ability to *fight* in an atmosphere would be pretty limited though. Otherwise, the Hellcat would have been consigned to the scrapheap decades ago. :D

For once I agree with you :)

Dammit, how'd you maneuver me into a catch 22 situation? :mad: If I speak the truth you'd have reasonable grounds to think I'm not a real Kiwi, and if I lie then I'm a liar. Curse you Bane to the Penguin :mad: !!!

withspoo.gif

Originally posted by Penguin
Dammit, how'd you maneuver me into a catch 22 situation? :mad: If I speak the truth you'd have reasonable grounds to think I'm not a real Kiwi, and if I lie then I'm a liar. Curse you Bane to the Penguin :mad: !!!

Oh, you mean you're a Blues fan. :D

[Realise's he's just pissed off a million Aucklanders.]

Best, Raptor (Grinnning, ducking, and runnning very fast.)

Raptor: Actually I don't know anything about rugby. Penguin quickly jumps into the sea and heads off to Antarctica where he's indistinguishable from other penguins :)

Oh and don't worry about pissing off Aucklanders - the traffic's so bad they'll never get to you :rolleyes:

One moment, I'll translate using my Idiot-to-English dictionary...
1t2 @ 2p00n j00 700l!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

"It's a spoon you fool!!!!!*gibberish*"

Originally posted by Raptor

Best, Raptor

Hey I love the Hellcat... I think it look great anyway... and it can carry any kinds of missilles, Arrow would be a lot better at knocking out capships if it could carry dumpfires....

Back