Hey Everyone... Im on the lookout

Davie_UCF

Spaceman
:)

My names Davie/David and i've just been on a WC search through the net after remembering this great game!

over 2 years ago i had WC prophecy but lent it to a mate and never got back :mad:
I rememeber i got the demo of it on my first ever PC (now on my 3rd)
I Loved it and when seeing it in the shop one day i begged my mum to pay for it for me :D

Got it and loved it, played it loads completed it a few times then lent it to a old mate which i do not know anymore... never got it back, worst mistake ever.. but you learn somehow :(

I was just thinking of the game and wanting it back.. looking on the net for a official website or something but ive found nothing except this great place!

Does anyone know where i can buy Wing commander prophecy again? cheap?
is there a new version like Gold or anything better i should try to get?

Does it work on XP? ive got a pretty powerful system and i dunno if it will work great as its a old game.. you never know.. but i so want this game again that im downloading the demo so we shall see!

so where can i buy it cheap and what shall i buy? What other WC games should i try too?

Thanks for your help and i hope to stick around here and learn some more about the great game i once loved :(

Davie

Ooh oooh! Me, me, me.

Think Ebay.

That's where I won the Kilrathi Saga. Everyone's gonna tell you that. Er, they won't tell you that I won it. Just to go there is all and look.

Shipgate said:
Think Ebay.

That's where I won the Kilrathi Saga. Everyone's gonna tell you that. Er, they won't tell you that I won it. Just to go there is all and look.

Cheers i'l take a look.... got the demo now but it wont work :( opens some Dos thing, extracts files , i open it get the keyboard commands screen then it locks up my computer damn :(

Dave

Ah, they released Wing Commander: Prophecy Gold in a compilation set (along with Alpha Centurai and C&C Red Alert) for dirt cheap a while back. You should be able to find it if you dig around your local stores.

B00004YWCD.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Back