Here's a fairly pointless question...

Currently reading Seafighters by James Cobb (Standard technothriller type)

Next up - back to David Weber I guess

Lets kick this up a notch - once you're finished your book, write a little review so other wingnuts will know if it's something they might like.

An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations, by some crazy scot, it seems. About halfway thru vol. I, and so far it's pretty interesting. :p

I am reading schematics on a Sony Grand Vega widescreen projection tv, attempting to find out why the silly thing likes to turn its volume up when it feels like it.

I haven't read anything strictly for enjoyment since I started grad school. :( I could write you up a review of the latest IEEE journal article I've read :)

C-ya

That's a great idea...

I will definately write a review when I'm done. I should be done tonight and am going to the store to pick up a new book.

The Charm School by Nelson DeMille- pretty good stuff from a great author. It deals with American POWs from the Vietnam war who were taken to the USSR and forced to work in a school for training Soviet agents to infiltrate the United States.

I'm sort of reading the textbook for my Essential Communications class, but that's only so I can start writing my paper on the movie Battle Royale.

I'm currently reading Dark Tower 3: The Wastelands and Hearts In Atlantis by Stephen King. I figured with DT6 coming out in a few months I'd go through the series again and hit all of the connected books along the way.
Next up for me will be DT4 and Black House.

Connections: Brain, Mind and Culture in Social Anthropology by Stephen P. Reyna (he's one of my professors too, cool but crazy old guy)

Im currently reading I, Claudius by Robert Graves plus a huge amount of stuff for all my classes. My reading for my classes runs the gamut from a history of the arab/israeli conflict, articles on international finance and its history, and a ton of stuff on the Shining path in Peru.

Back