Here are my PICTURE links.

Progress Report:

I have so far downloaded pictures of over 20 types of ships from WCIII, WCIV, and P2 (Since the Tri-System and the BW would have both helped in the losig endscene of WCIII)

Maybe it's just me, but I can't get any of thos pics.

BTW, I like both the SW an WC universes, so quit this idea of SW vs WC, OK?

Those are old pics, and also, Neither side is *winning*. I also like both universes, and I cant wait for the XwA WC mod to come out, then we will see what universe is REALLY better. Im also trying to figure out a way to make WC mods for Wing Commander IV and Prop.

Well, since Nob and I are in control of the WC ship stats in relation to XWA's, we will determine how the universes cross over (and even how WC1, WC2, Privateer, WC3, and Armada will cross over). As it is, we're making the WC ships generally stronger and tougher than the XWA ships, and we're reducing WC3 ship armor by a factor of about 60 making them similar to WC1-2 ships. I may, however, decrease weapon damage, it seems a bit too powerful (Raptor wipes out Salthi with one shot, 2 neutrons, 2 mass drivers, whereas in WC1 it takes 2 or 3). I may also increase the hull strength of all ships by about 50% (because of the way armour and shields are scaled in XWA, and WC apparently has a "core strength" that is underneath armor).

So if these modifications are accomplished, the XW ships might have a better chance (the X-wing is about equivalent to a Scimitar right now, A-wing is like the Epee, the B-wing somewhat like the Jalkehi, and the Y-wing...Gratha?). Of course if the heavy weapon damage is scaled down, the laser will be a bit more important (WC laser replaces Rebel laser, particle cannon replaces Empire (green) laser). This is all basically irrelevant except for crossover skirmishes users will be able to create, because our missions will contain only WC craft (maybe XWA cargo, who knows).

Back