Here a couple of screenshots 'bout the results of the newsbrief frame! :-)

flap

Spaceman
hope you enjoy...
what do you think about this?

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 142
let's say it's a beginning of something like that ;-)
another version is coming along! Anyways I need more opinions for what I'm doing!
Striker, thanks for your polite answer

I like the lighting too, and the materials aren't bad either... it looks good for a low-poly room.

wow, thats a nice room. that looks freaking awesome, cant wait to see the high poly version! what program are you using?

A touch cramped but pretty good. Might want to spruce it up with a few more props though.

The lighting is very excellent, like they mentioned it does seem a bit confined so you might want to try to open up the room a little bit. However, since I've failed miserably every time I've tried to do any rooms and such, take my advise worth a grain of salt.

yes, I know it's tiny, but even dimensions have got their reasons :)
By the way does anybody know where can I find some wing commander textures?
there used to be some on this portal some time ago, but now I'm not able to find'em back!

I'm sorry I have no idea where you can find some good WC textures but if you happen to find some, please let me know as well! :)

well I've found some of them in the "ships" section of the portal, but they're not nice...I produced by myself a couple, as soon as I'll release the next version of those images I'll give ya, ok?

Project Announcement!

Hi all,
if everything is allright, soon loaf should recive a mail announcing a new wing commander project:
wing commander online.

this project will help you understand better the reason of the pics I've posted here!

Hope you enjoy,

Francesco

Back