Help!!!

Revenant

Spaceman
Ok, this is probably a really stupid question, but how the hell do you beat the 3rd mission? (The one where you fly the gratha) I've tried a variety of methods.... First I just went on autopilot to nav 1, but as soon as i dropped out and started kickin around the dralthi, the dauntless recalls me and is subsequently destroyed before I can get back. So the second time i read the fiction viewer again and notice in the briefing I'm advised not to rely on the auto-pilot because I need to get used to the ship. So, the second time I flew at 175 kps ALL the way to NAV 1......a sandwich, 2 beers, and half and episode of seinfeld later, I encounter the dralthi again and get the same result. So I tried auto pilot to nav 2 first instead, same result. Tried flying at 175 ALL the way to nav 2, same result..... am I missing something? Heh, I can kick any cat's ass, but can't solve a simple puzzle..... :)

Looks like you didn´t find the Fralthi in the previous mission, right?

Anyway, you CAN autopilot :D to Nav 1. Just make sure you kill the cats you find there VERY FAST and then IMMEDIATELY autopilot back to the Dauntless. She fell in an ambush, and if you take too long to get back she will be destroyed.

actually I DID find the fralthi, Hence the Gratha's Me an Night are flying.... hmmm.... I'll try.... thx for the tip.

Yeah, he wouldn't be flying the Gratha if he didn't capture the Fralthi :p.

Anyway, yes, it's all about killing the Nav 1 fighters very fast. You don't have much time, but it's doable ;).

got it.... heheh... not used to killing shit that fast.... I'm on mission 7 now.... 36 hours of no sleep later...... :) damn, it's been a long time since I've played a game that made me hop on as soon as I get home from work and play until it's time to go back to work the next day..... very good game guys! My only flame is having to fly a scimitar... I mean, they're ok.... but they're so unmaneuverable.... :) I'm used to flying rapiers, hornets, arrows, morningstar's, sabre's and the like. :) I hated flying the longbow in WC3, the avenger in WC4, and especially the Broadsword in WC2... ugh talk about slow, unmaneuverable.... lol oh well enough of my rant.... other than forcing me to change my whole flying style... great game! I'm looking forward to UE2!

Originally posted by Revenant
damn, it's been a long time since I've played a game that made me hop on as soon as I get home from work and play until it's time to go back to work the next day.....

That´s some quote! Looks like those movie ads quotes. :)

Back