Help!, Fralthi not appeared

U

Unregistered

I was reading in this forum about the problem on mission 1, I followed all steps to continue from nav3 "Ctrl+N, right click, etc;" but when I go to vakthots nav and hear "Ignore those Vaktoths", I kill them quicly and autopilot select "Fralthi Nav", I punch afertburners and when I came to scene, only view 5 or 6 Vaktoths and Fralthi not appared!

Also I was reading all on Thread "help with mission 1" posted by "rlbumich", I reinstalled UE, but this not solved my problem.

I need help!

Thanks

Pdta: I registered myself with nick "tango", but when I try posted from this login, system message say "no permissions to post".
Can somebody approbe my registration?

Thanks again...

Just ignore the Vakhtoths,don´t shoot them, and be sure that you select the Fralthi Navpoint.

Originally posted by Unregistered

Pdta: I registered myself with nick "tango", but when I try posted from this login, system message say "no permissions to post".
Can somebody approbe my registration?

Upon registration an e-mail is sent to the e-mail address you provided. It has instructions on how to activate your account. If you can't find the e-mail mail chatzone@wcnews.com and ask for it to be resent. One of the Admins'll do it for you.

Yup, what Ghost says is right. If you're flying the Scimitar, you have very little spare time, so you shouldn't spend more than a few seconds on the Vaktoths (I usually gun down the nearest one and then fly to the Fralthi). If you keep having trouble, try the Epee - you'll have a bigger margin of time then.

and corss mark?

I want have that, "Fralthi Nav" is selected but the cross mark screen to follow not appeared!, do you know why?

Thanks

Re: and corss mark?

Originally posted by Unregistered
I want have that, "Fralthi Nav" is selected but the cross mark screen to follow not appeared!, do you know why?
Thanks

Press 'N' to enter Nav-mode.

Back