Helmets (request for images)

Darkmage

Vice Admiral
Hi, I would like to request some photos of the pilot helmets used in WC3, 4, and Prophecy. Would it be possible to have some photos taken of top, front, side, and rear views of the helmets, with a ruler placed next to the helmet in each photo at right angles to the helmet like so: |() This would give a pretty accurate guide as to the size of the helmets. If possible could the photos be as right-angled to the Helmets as possible (I know this can be hard to do, but it would make using the photos for my purposes a lot easier.) If possible, I'd also like to know about the tubing/hosing work that's attached to each helmet, is it known what it's made of etc? I know the helmets are motorbike helmets with a modified front piece. Are there any modifications made to the back of the helmets? I know in WC4 there's a bulldog clip attached to what looks like a hose coming off the back of one of the pilot's helmets. I've pretty well exhausted using WCIV DVD edition as a guide for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back